𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

-HER-

"Celeste do what I say or..." He trailed off as his eyes drilled more into me. Of course, there was just no way that I was going to give in so soon.

I needed to know what was in the river that was bothering him so much. If he wished to keep me out of the river then he needed to tell me what was actually there.

"Or what?" I growled, shooting him a glare. In an instant, his eyes turned completely pitch black. Veins started to appear near his eye sockets while a blood-thirsty look climbed on his face.

There was no more threat or warning. He straight up acted and he acted fast.

Just an instance ago he was standing in front of me but in the blink of an eye, he was pinning me down to the ground and before I could fully comprehend what he was doing, his lips were against mine.

My body teased under him when a strong wave of sparks washed all over my body as soon as his lips collided on mine like a meteoroid, shaking everything inside me. His heated lips moved against mine in a punishing way.

The worse thing about it was my body had already started to respond to him even without taking permission from the rational part of my brain. I tried to kiss him back but his angry and greedy lips had taken over all the control as he sucked, nipped, and teased me before punishing me by involving his sharp canines.

For a moment, I thought I'd tasted blood but the taste of blood was soon lost as our tongues united and I got a taste of him— which was no different than blood itself. It was all he was made up of. Wasn't it?

Though I couldn't differentiate at that moment. The rational part of my brain had taken a short vacation while my primal urges, which I'd been trying to suppress all this time took over me to claim the pleasure that his lips and touch brought me.

I heard a noise and it took me a moment to realize that it was a moan. My moan! My body was completely rebelling against me and that was all he seemed to need because, in response to my moan, he gave a low guttural growl which sounded more like a muffled war cry before he tilted my head at a side and deepened the kiss, pulling another string of moans out of my lips.

I was able to hear this and I knew well about what was happening and what would be the consequences of this but I just wasn't able to stop myself. I wanted to push him back but instead, I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso and pulling him as closer to me as I could.

He groaned against my lips before I felt him taking my thick animal hide coat off until I was left in my half-fighting gear. He did this with our lips still united. I didn't know what he was actually doing and wanted to pull back for a moment to gasp for breath because my lungs were burning but his searing hot lips stayed on mine, branding me, telling me again and again of what I needed to do.

My lungs were completely out of breath at this point and I had to shove him back after a point. As soon as his lips abandoned mine, I gasped for breath like a dying fish had been submerged back into the water and given a second chance to live.

Meanwhile, that scheming son of a bastard looked at me heatedly with his swollen lips parted, drawing in long breaths. I noticed how we were laying down with our bodies pressed against each other's, our arms were wrapped around each other and our legs were tangled. The hide that he'd been wearing had been wrapped around me, caging me in with him, and to top that off, two heavy blankets were wrapped around the two of us, cocooning us together in this bone-biting cold.

He did this while kissing me when I was deep in a sexual haze. Well, I was still in a sexual haze but my senses had started to recover already and I could see the situation he'd trapped me into. I glared at him and tried to turn away but he stopped me by kissing me heatedly again.