𝑺𝐈𝐗 ‒

𝑺𝐈𝐗 | 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

|

𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫, 2021. 08. 08

|

|

Home doesn't really have to be a place. Some might call it home when you have a shelter above your head and food to devour. No, That's a house. Home is the feeling. The feeling of being protected and loved under someone's gaze. Home is when you feel safe and accepted in one's arms.

 Home can also be a person, or a feeling you find within a specific relationship. Home might be where your family is. Or it might be where your friends are.

For Aviana, Home is when she's with her brothers, Best friends, Bandmates. Her guardian angels, the god above granted her.

A simple thought of partaking in the X-Factor leads her to get stuck in a much more complex situation. Joining a band with five guys was never inscribed on her bucket list. If she could only go back in time to tell her sixteen-year-old self, how her life will turn upside down because of a simple judgment Simon Cowell made. One night she's staring out into the night sky, hoping to just get through the contest - the next day her desires come true. But with five obnoxious and insensitive boys as an addition.

July 23, a day written in the golden book of history. One of the most significant days on the edge of the 10's decade.

The day six teenagers from around the United Kingdom and Ireland were brought together to compete in a television series as a band. Going through the journey of the X-Factor together, Only for it to turn out they were much more than just the second runner-ups.