1, three

⚠️ TW - FILLER CHAPTER AHEAD ⚠️

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 later, Bexley and Avi were stepping out of the DLR from the Hampstead Heath station after saying goodbye to the kind older lady who kept an eye out for creepy strangers on behalf of the two girls. The first thing which caught Bexley's eye after they jumped onto the cement pavement of the West Hampstead DLR station was the familiar silhouette of her mom standing at the entrance. Her first instinct after seeing her was to shout to her mom across the station about her best friend's accomplishment but then decided against it because she wasn't sure if she was supposed to keep her mouth shut about auditions till they aired it on television in a couple of months. Although, she knew that by now almost the whole school might've been informed about it since the little stunt their friend pulled at school.

Just as Bexley found her mom's eye, she quickly grabbed Avi's hand before starting to pull her towards the entrance. Avi's eyebrows pinched together in confusion as to why they were running as if they were being chased by the police as Bexley tugged her through the small crowd towards her mom.

"Don't tell me you bought some fake ass tickets and now the FBI is following us" Avi jokingly rolled her eyes as Bexley pulled her after her.

"No you ass" Bexley yelled back. "Mom is here, we gotta tell her what happened"

As if on cue Avi's eyes spotted the familiar frame of Mrs. Green - or Aunty Beth as the woman preferred - waving at them from the entrance. The two quickly made their way to Beth who uncrossed her arms with a soft smile at the sight of her two favourite girls.

"Hi Girls" Aunty Beth greeted both of them with a hug before voicing the question she had been waiting to ask them since she got a text from Bexley saying they were leaving the audition venue. "Aviana, how did you do? Did you get through darling?" She asked as the three of them started towards her. But the way they both had large smiles and a glint in their eyes already answered her question. Avi's lips almost immediately curled upwards at the excitement lacing her voice. Oh, how she loved her aunty Beth.

"Let's go to the car mom, I have so many things to tell you" Bexley let out a squeal in a hurry, making a couple of pedestrians look towards their way. But she was soon silenced when Avi flicked her wrist on her shoulder, reminding her that she was in public and that she could not be showing her weird psychopath behaviour.

Beth didn't ask any questions as she smiled and led them to her car but deep down in her heart, she was 100% sure Avi had gotten through because there was just no way she couldn't have gotten into Bootcamp. Sure there were thousands and thousands of contestants - auditioning from London alone - she had to compete against, but after going to countless gigs Avi had played and seeing her with her band, Beth knew the judges would be too stupid to let her go. Once she had popped the trunk for the girl, Beth looked over at her daughter who was bouncing off on excitement, which quite literally gave away the news as well.

When the three of them were inside the warmth of Beth's scarlet Audi, Beth didn't take the time to start the vehicle. When she made sure the girls were strapped in the backseat, safe under the seatbelts, she pulled away from her parking spot, quickly slipping onto the light traffic on the main road of Hampstead.