29.7

CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS, AZERBAIJAN

"All right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom," Mr. Nobody explains as the team nears the motorcade. "You miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good."
"That ain't gonna happen," Dom tells him.
"I'll see you at the pickup," Mr. Nobody states.
"Ramsey will be in the bus," Dixie says as they get behind the motorcade.
"Then lets do this," Letty says eagerly causing Dixie to smile. The trunks of the back two vehicles open before people start shooting at the team causing Dom and Brian to swerve out of the way.
"Tej, shield!" Dom orders over the walkie.
"I'm on my way," Tej tells him before driving in front of Letty, Brian, and Dom.
"All right, formation," Dom orders before he, Letty, and Brian line up behind Tej.
"Bulletproof, baby," Tej says as the bullets bounce off of his vehicle. "Can't touch this."
"Punch it!" Dom orders before they all speed up driving into the backs of each other's cars. Tej drives into the back four vehicles causing them to crash.
"Strike! Ha-ha!" Tej cheers before he and Brian drive on either side of the bus. Brian and Tej each shoot a bomb into the side of the bus.
"No!" Brian says as the side of the bus opens before three guns eject out of either side. Tej quickly rolls up his window as he sees the guns. "Get out of the way!" Brian is hammered with gunfire while Tej drives off road.
"Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons!" Tej complains as he tries to avoid being hit. "Armor piercing rounds!" Brian and Tej get back on the road behind Letty and Dom, who fix their guns out their sunroofs.
"Hook em up," Dom tells her before they fire their guns hooking into the back of the bus. "Brian, Tej, blow it!" Tej and Brian blow the bombs. "Lock it up." Dom and Letty hit their brakes causing the back of the bus to come off, hitting a car that had caught up to them.
"Brian, you're up," Dixie says as Brian shoves his windshield out of the way before climbing onto the hood of his car while Tej gets behind him. "Be careful, O'Conner." Brian smiles as Tej speeds up bumping into the back of Brian's car, pushing it towards the bus.
"Little closer, Tej!" Brian tells him before Tej speeds up. Tej pushes Brian's car into the back of the bus as Brian jumps into the bus landing on a guard. Brian and the guard start fighting. Tej backs up causing Brian's car to crash before Brian slings the guard out of the bus. Brian takes down two more guards before shooting two guards. Brian makes his way to the cell before shooting the lock off. Brian pulls the hood off of the person inside to reveal a woman.
"Ramsey?" Brian asks confused.
"Stay away from me! Stay back! Don't you touch me!" Ramsey yells at him.
"My name's Brian. I'm gonna get you out of here but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right?" Brian explains to her as he pulls a knife out of his pocket. "I'm gonna cut those things off of you." Brian cuts her cuffs off. A car and truck catch up to the others causing them to dodge as they are fired at.

"Come on, closer!" Brian yells at Dom as he and Ramsey reach the back of the bus. Dom speeds up getting right behind the bus. "You're gonna have to jump."
"No! No! No!" Ramsey argues with Brian.
"We don't have time! Come on!" Brian tells her. "We gotta get out of here. Come on."
"I'm not jumping!" Ramsey yells at him.
"Look at me! Look at me!" Brian orders her. "You don't jump, we're gonna die. Okay?" Ramsey calms down and gives a small nod. "You're jumping! Come on. One. Two!" Brian slings Ramsey onto the hood of Dom's car.

"Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching," Sheppard announces to Mr. Nobody.  
"Well, well, Well," Mr. Nobody says as they watch the unidentified car.

Ramsey tries to grab Dom's hand but the unidentified car rams into Dom, who looks over to find that it is Deckard Shaw. Deckard rams into Dom again.

"Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk as he watches what is happening. Deckard rams into Dom once again. Brian watches the scene, not paying attention to the guard, Keit, getting up behind him. Keit throws Brian to the ground before they begin to fight. Dom rams into Deckard, pushing them off of the road.
"Letty, stay with Brian," Dom orders over the walkie. The car behind Letty pulls out a bazooka before Letty drives beside the bus but the car in front of the bus blocks her path. Brian sees this on the screens before using Keit's head to fire the guns on the side of the bus, taking out the car behind Letty. Keit and Brian continue fighting before Keit grabs a gun. Brian keeps Keit from shooting him but Keit ends up shooting the bus driver. Brian and Keit continue to fight as the bus begins to swerve before it drives into the cliff, flipping on its side. The bus slides towards the edge of the cliff. Brian and Keit start to make their way towards the end of the bus but Keit pulls Brian back before locking the gate.
"Too slow," Keit taunts Brian before jumping out of the bus. Brian starts to make his way to the front of the bus as it slowly starts to slide over the edge. Brian climbs out of the door of the bus before climbing up the front as the bus continues to slide off of the cliff. Brian runs up the side of the bus as it slides off of the cliff. Letty races towards the edge of the cliff before spinning the car around as Brian jumps off of the bus. Brian grabs onto the back of Letty's car before she comes to a stop, slinging him onto the ground.
"You good?" Letty asks him as she gets out of her car.
"Thank you," Brian tells her as he catches his breath.
"Brian!" Dixie yells as she gets out of the car. Dixie runs over to Brian pulling him into a hug. "You scared me."
"I'm right here," Brian tells her as he places a kiss on her head. They get into Letty's car before she takes off.

Dom climbs out of the wrecked car as the team shows up at the bottom of the mountain.
"Looks like our demon love child worked," Tej says as the team walks over to Dom.
"That's one way down a mountain," Brian states with a smirk before looking at the car. "Where's Ramsey?"