➷ Giorno | Precious Sun

Includes

Pegasus!Giorno, Magical Girl!Child!Reader

Note

Even though these goddesses rein from different cultures, for this Oneshot they are merely the titles the characters have and not them personified.

Also, when I saw that picture of Giorno I had to write a Sailor Moon-type concept with him.

Anyways, enjoy!

There had been a dreadful war ongoing within the Sol Kingdom, both citizens of your home and even the Scouts were facing difficulties from an unknown enemy.

After all, not many could brave the harsh yet beautiful landscape of the sun.

As the princess of the Sol Kingdom, your safety was a top priority but you couldn't help but feel concerned for those on the battlefield.

Though you are a child, you noticed the obvious signs of a losing battle.

"Should I do what he said," is the thought that crosses your mind as the castle frighteningly rumbles.

"If I go back, will I be able to help everyone, especially my mother?" You look at the Space-Time key within your grasp.

Squeezing Taro, your stuffed lion, close you put on your bravest face and set out to sneak from the safety of your room. It wasn't hard to get away and since most of the guards were protecting the outside of the castle, you were able to enter the time vault.

"He's not here."

Your lip begins to wobble as you feel the tears well in your eyes, but before they could fall a large boom echoes outside of the time vault.

Distantly you hear, "They've breached the main gate!"

Fear jolts through you as you squeeze Taro tighter, wishing for your mother and father.

"I can't back down now," you whimper, "I have to help everyone!"

You move toward one of the doorways, eyeing the brightly lit entryway with concern.

Before you could doubt yourself, a soft presence appears in your mind, giving you the courage that you need.

"Don't worry, my Sun, I'm sure you'll be able to make things right."

Hearing that familiar warm voice boosts your determination and though you wished to say goodbye, you knew there was no time left.

With a Space-Time key in hand, you rush through the brightened doorway, leaving behind your own time for the past.

The chance to travel back to the past to save your own time with the help of your past mother and her scouts was proving to be harder than expected.

Now in the past, you were both scared and delighted to meet your mother's past self.

It wasn't necessarily hard to find your mother, but approaching her to receive help was. Somehow, as you spent time in the past, you witnessed your mother transform into the legendary Sailor Sol and fight against the evil that threatened to do the Earth harm.

In the meantime, you also gained the ability to transform.

You were known as Sailor Solar.