Ice King

We'll be starting off with my favorite skin/character, Ice King.

Headcannon:
• Ice King's actual name is Gabriel, Gabe for short.

• only a few people know his actual name, his partner/lover the Fire King(or the prisoner as the game calls him) is one of the few people that knows his real name, since they both grew up together in the same kingdom Ice King is ruling.

• Ice King is NOT human, he was naturally born with ice powers that is very powerful, but using too much of his power drains his energy real quick.

• The way he regains his energy back is by simply letting his body rest. If he doesn't rest and continues to use his powers despite him being physically and mentally drained, he'll experience massive headaches and eventually pass out.

• Ice King's age is unknown, but since he's not human, he ages differently. He ages very slowly, so he's been around for a VERY long time. If he were a human at the current age he's in, he would be around his mid-thirties.

• As a King, he obviously has a castle, but he owns 2 castles. One located in the chapter 1 island, and the other located outside of the existing islands, making it untraceable and hidden from anyone who dares to even try to look for it.

• In the secret island, most of its residents that live in that kingdom are yetis, or also known as Trogs.

• At a young age, Ice King had rescued and protected the Trogs from some nasty predators, hunters and those who seek entertainment by tormenting and killing the species, causing them to become almost extinct.

• Ice King has a soft spot for animals, especially if they're friendly, in hence why he protects the Trogs.

•Ice King DESPISES humans, but can tolerate some if he knows they're different and friendly.

• Ice King will adopt non-human offsprings if he knows they can not take care of themselves. But when it comes with a human child, there's a 90% chance he'll grab them and dropped them off at a nearby town or house, in hopes someone else will take care of them.

• Most of his adopted children are the small orphan Trogs, in which the Ice King likes to call them "pups". They were either abandoned by their parents, or that the parents have died, due to starvation, sickness, by hunters, or were trying to protect their young.

• Though, Ice King pretty much adopted every single Trog pup in his kingdom, and he adores every single one of them. He's practically a babysitter when taking care of them while the adult Trogs have their time off from their kids or went off to hunt some food.

• Ice King would be referred as "Papa Ice" or "King" by the Trog pups.

• Since Trogs could only speak their own foreign language, Ice King was taught this language since he started protecting them.

• Ice King LOVES to read books, he'll read some mystery, thrillers, and some romance during his spare time, and would sometimes would read kid books to his Trog pups.

• as for the modern technology, he quickly adapts to it and uses it to teach the Trogs how to defend themselves.

• when you first meet Ice King or in a case you have stepped foot on his land, he would usually be cold harden and protective. He'll use his physical appearance to imitate you and try to scare you off. But he'll be kind and very chill once you get to know him.