Chaos Agent #1

*I have like 2 AUs of this boi. But I'm going to do them in separate chapters.*

Headcannon:
• Chaos Agent used to be human, and his actual name was Mika Yaeger used to work for E.GO. before he was betrayed by Midas and his agents. (Edit: the name Mika is pronounced "Micah". For reference, how the game Red Dead Redemption 2 pronounced one of the characters's name.)

•He and Midas were an item before they joined E.G.O.

• Chaos Agent was a scientist and inventor, working at his lab to create weapons and devices for the E.G.O agents.

• Right after Midas betrayed the scientist, Chaos Agent fell into a pit of black goopy substance, causing his physical appearance to change.

• His body became very thin, due to the goopy substance had consumed his flesh, only leaving his bones and organs intact.

• As for the goop, his body has two layers of goop. The first layer is the the "armour goop", in which it acts like armour that protects the other layer skin from taking any damage. The second layer of goop is just sensitive goop that makes Chaos Agent vulnerable.

• This vulnerability he has can be used against him when his guard is down. When the "armour goop" is not up, he can take damage easily and receive injuries. After receiving certain amount of injuries(like a lot of them), this will leave him stunned and possibly become paralyzed. This can potentially lead Chaos Agent to "die". It's a mechanism that his body does to trick his enemies into thinking he had actually died.

• His "amour goop" is always up 24/7, but he will lower his guard down when he feels safe in an area or environment, or if he's with someone he trusts, which is very rare for both of them because he has trust issues.

• The "armour goop" can be taken down by force, by using electricity against him. Other elements like fire and water does NOT effect him, but it annoys him.

• If he had a limp, like an arm, chopped off of him, he can regenerate it back, or just get the chopped off limp and put it back where it belongs, if he has the opportunity to do so.

• Despite the goop covering his body, especially the face, he can still see, smell, and eat. He doesn't have any eyes but can see(no explanation for that). He has a mouth, but it's hidden underneath the "armour goop". His teeth have become razor sharp, and has fangs similar to feline's teeth. His mouth has NO lips, but if he were to kiss someone, he'd use the goop to form some alternative lips for his mouth.

•Despite having lungs, he doesn't need to breath oxygen, so good luck trying to drown him.

• He's a tall boi, up to 6'5 ft.

• Since the goop has changed his physical appearance, it also changed his appetite of consuming food. He has to live off of human flesh and blood. He HATES eating it and chooses the alternative of eating animal meat and blood. Human food is another alternative. But most of the time, his body will reject the alternative foods he consumed, making him sick, starving and as well as weak.

• Chaos Agent will experience body changes if he forces himself to starve for certain amount of days to weeks. This is something that his body will do due to lack of food he eats. His body will grow bigger, and become taller. His body will grow up to 8 ft. His legs will morph into hind legs, his hands will turn into huge claws, and his teeth become more sharper. This process is very painful for Chaos Agent.

• He is in no control during when he's in his monster form. While in his monster form, his instincts has taken over him. After he transforms into his minster form, he goes out hunting for humans.

• His clothes will be torn apart after the transformation.

• After his hunger has been satisfied, he transforms back to his original form and goes unconscious for a while.

• He can still transform into his monster form without starving himself. He can transform into his monster form at will or when he gets VERY angry, but they're 2 reasons why he doesn't. One, he fears that he'll accidentally hurt or kill someone. Two, he'll only transform when he believes it's necessary.

• Nobody knows about Chaos Agent's issue, and he prefers to keep it that way.

• He can use his goop as a weapon, in which he can summon a melee weapon with his goop, and have them stay attached his his arm or detach it to wield it normally.

• He can create tendrils from the goop as well, and mainly used for combat.

• Chaos Agent HATES physical contact. But he will tolerate it when his trust is build up a bit.

• When he gets upset, he always shuts himself from talking and usually stays at either at his room or lab till he calms down.

• Mika/Chaos Agent secretly cares for the A.L.T.E.R/SHADOW gang, after finding out that they have been treated unfairly by their previous leader, Riptide. As much he wants to tell them he cares about them, he forces himself to avoid any form relationships. He's afraid that the cycle will repeat itself.

A/N: Thinking of making a reference of what Chaos Agent's monster form would look like.

Edit: Also if you have any questions about my interpretation of Chaos Agent or any other characters, ask away! I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.