The Stars

White star's POV

I was walking through the forest happy and calm. Being in the forest and seeing nature feels so good, the wing blowing through your face the feeling of fog or rain I love it all. "White star, where are you your not home". A wandering village man would say. I would climb a tree and use my genetics to tree jump back to my home avoiding everyone and anyone. I would get back to my home and tack off my flip flops and running to my room greeting my mom. " I wonder who that was". I'd say in my head. I guess I can sneak out to train. I would say. I run down stairs getting my flip flops, then I run out the door.

(small timeskip)

I would take a random sword at the training field and and use it to cut through trees. One swing and I would cut almost all the trees I was looking at, I would sigh as its the same think over and over again. I have no fun in my life I've never even been in a real fight how am I supposed to be a star if a have no battles. I work hard everyday and I get this is just boring. "Hey white, what ya doing". Yellow star would say stepping out of the trees. " Nothing, just laying down to think". I would say looking in the blue sky. "Well red star needs you, he wants to go to a mercenary mission with your help". " Sure tell him I'm going, we can meet at the training grounds.

Me and blue would meet at the training grounds as he was talking about the mission, a mission that involves the uchiha clan. This could be interesting, I would get up as he through some random sword at me and some armor. I would get suited up as we left the training grounds jumping from tree to tree dashing through multiple forests. We would finally get to the small group of people and in full trait them. We would take a normal farmer and threaten his life the farmer would try to scream for help but would fail as blue covered his mouth. (blue is 16) "What are you doing". The farmer would be able to say. " We are trying to get information about the leader of the uchiha its said that he's coming here to hold a speech. Blue said punching him on the gut. "Fine, yes he is coming to hold a speech its in 4 days he'll be at the center of the village. The farmer would say grasping for air.

Blues POV

The farmer finally broke down done and told us what would happen. " Four days that's to long, I guess will have to pretend that we are uchiha that's fine for me but what about white he has white hair. I would say in my head. "Hey blue, what are we gonna do the leaders gonna be hear in four days. White said angrily. " I know, we just have to pretend that we are uchiha, it will be fine I have black hair and your white hair will just be a genetic defect". I said calmly. "Sure that would work so did you bring spare clothes. White said taking a breather. " No, but we can just use the farmers clothes". Good.
(Farmers home)

"Hey farmer, we're gonna need some clothes to wear". I would yell. " Sure there in my room Ill just get them". The farmer yells back. I see the farmer walk up the stairs going to his room. I would look back at white as he was wandering around the place. I would tell him to stop as he would stop and stay still. The farmer would come back having clothes. Me and white would change we would have black sandals with matching white and dark blue shirt and pants.

White star POV

I would go outside as I had just changed my outfit when I got out I was greeted by a beautiful girl she had black hair her name was Izkoshi uchiha. (This is what she looks like)

Hi I know I said I wouldn't continue it for now because my grandma died but I just felt in the mood and this turned out to be my longest chapter

Hi I know I said I wouldn't continue it for now because my grandma died but I just felt in the mood and this turned out to be my longest chapter. Still thanks for the support I'm probably going to make another story