Larry x Reader 🍋

Larry seems a little off today. It wasn't likely of him to be distant from me. He seems to have also been flustered easily. Usually he isn't. I don't know what's up.
"Hey Larry! I'm going to the store, do you need anything?" I called out. "Yeah, could you grab me some guitar picks, mine broke." He yells from his room--well I guess our shared room. Me, Larry, and Sal, moved into an apartment together but we had to make due with the two bedrooms. Sal's over at Travis's house right now.

I grab a box of fruit snacks and put it in the cart. Fruit snacks are my favorite. I look around in the cart. Chips. Water. Dino chicken nuggets. Soap. Hmm. I feel like I was supposed to grab something else. Oh yeah! I go down an isle to find a few guitar picks and put them in the cart.
I check out and pay.

I open the door to loud music playing. Oh just Larry. I put the bags on the table. I grab the guitar picks and I head to mine and Larry's room. Ngh~..Fuckk..Uh..I walk in to see Larry shirtless and jerking off. My face goes red. I set the picks down. I keep watching for a bit, seeing as he hadn't seen me yet. It turned me on a bit seeing him like this. Yeah-I do have a bit of a thing for him. Sal knows but he promised not to tell Larry. Shittt...ahh. He seems to be getting close. I walk over to the bed slowly, taking off my shirt. He looks up at me. He's shocked and blushing at first but then he smirks and goes along with me. I spit on his cock a bit before slowly licking it and taking it in my mouth. He groans. I jerked the rest of what I couldn't fit in my mouth and soon enough, he cums. He smirks at me. "Didn't think you'd be home soon, y/n." He says. I smile. "Yup." I say in response. I take of my bottoms and under garments. I straddle his lap. I grind on him a bit. Aghh~ He groans and bites his lip. I smile at him. He smirks and quickly flips me and pins me down roughly. He brings his face to mine and kisses me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I let him take control. "Get on your hands and knees right now" he says sternly. I obey him and I get on my hands and knees. He takes his pants and boxers off. He rubs his cock against my hole. I let out a little whimper. He chuckles. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head with a slight "Mhm." He pushes his cock in slowly. "F-fuck...Larry~" I moaned. He starts to pick up his pace, thrusting into me. "Mn~ y/n.." He groans softly. After a bit of this, we're both closer to cumming. "Shit, I'm gonna cum.!" He says. He grabs onto my hips and gives one final hard thrust and we both cum, it leaking down my thighs.
Just as I thought we were done, he flips over and lays on his back, with his hands rested behind his head. "Come on, I want ya to ride it babe." He smirks. I get on him and I slowly lower myself on his cock. "Mhh~" I moan. He bounces me on his cock slightly, picking up speed the minutes. "M-my legs are getting tired.." I say, a bit exhausted. "Push through a bit more, my love?" He says. I blush at the nickname and I nod. He pulls mess in for a rough kiss. I keep going until soon enough we both cum. I'm so into this now that I don't want to stop. Larry flips me on my hands and knees again. "I'll take control for now." He starts calmly. "Okay Larry~.." I moan softly. He pulls my bottom half towards him as I treat my head on my arms. He spreads my legs a bit farther. He thrusts his cock into me. "Oh fuck~! Right there Larry!!" I moan or in pleasure. He smirks as he knew, he just hit a special spot. He angled himself and thrusted hard into me, causing him to hit that spot over and over. "Oh~ I'm gonna make you my bitch. Yeah, you're my bitch now, aren't you? Huh? You're my little bitch~! Say it!" He says, degrading you. "M-mhm..-fuck-I'm your bitch~" You respond. Satisfied, he chuckles. "L-Larry, I'm gonna cum." You moan. "Me too.." He says in response. Soon, you cum, and not too long after, so does Larry. You guys pull away, panting. Larry pulls you into a long passionate, kiss, for what seems like minutes. "I love you Larry." You confess. "I love you too y/n.." He responds and pulls you in for another kiss. You both get dressed. "Haha- I got you your guitar picks," You say laughing a bit. "Heh thanks y/n." He responds. You two end up cuddling until you guys fall asleep.
Sal creaks the door open, back from Travis's. He walks in to see how two best friends cuddling, them finally being together. He smiles.