Melting the Ice Queen (Part 1)

[So, you all wanted Weiss to die next... and here we are]

Kruger and everyone else were planning on who to kill next. They had discovered that Weiss was in Atlas, separated from her team after her father had forced ger to return. Though Kruger wanted to kill them all at once, he ultimately decided it would be better to go after them one by one.

Right now, Kruger, Graf, and Deutschland were close to Atlas.

Kruger: Hey, Graf. Could you use your planes to scout ahead?

Graf: Yes. I'll only send one, though. Too many may be too loud, giving us away...

Kruger: That's alright.

Graf activates her riggings and launches on of her Stukas. They see the plane take off and *ahem* disappear into the night. [Please get that reference].

They began to sit down and wait for the plane to return. Kruger looked at Deutschland before looking back to the ground.

Deutsch: What are you looking at me for?

Kruger: Well, we don't really socialize together. I think the only time we've talked is when we met and when your sharks ate Juane...

Deutsch: Hmph. You can just talk to me, ya know, instead of eyeing me like a perv. You're are leader, after all.

Kruger: I wasn't checking you out!

Deutsch: Yeah, whatever.

Suddenly, they hear the familiar sound of the Stuka diving. They see the plane land back onto Graf's rigging, before disappearing.

Kruger: What did it find?

Graf: It found the Schnee mansion. Lot of Altesian robots and guards surrounding the place. Nothing we can't handle.

Kruger: Alright. Lets get ready to head out.

After packing whatever they brought, the trio began to descend the mountain they were on. On the way down, they encountered some military personnel. Exactly three, and the same exact height as them. Thankfully they were having a smoke so they were too busy to see the shipgirls and shipboy.

RA=Random Altesian

RA#1: Hey have you heard what the higher ups been doing recently?

RA#2: No. What is it?

RA#1: I heard that Ironwood has his science division experimenting with some sort of metal beast.

RA#3: Ya sure it he ain't just creating his own Grimm? Bastard has always been sketchy.

RA#1: Hey, man its just what I heard. Dont know of its true or not.

RA#2: Ugh, whatever it is, hopefully he doesn't do anything to drastic...

The three Altesian personnel were then knocked out by the three listeners.

Deutsch: So, does this affect our plans.

Kruger: No, but we should still look into it. Come on, we got some ice to melt.

After taking the three Altesian uniforms, they drove to the Schnee mansion. When they got there, they were prepared.

Kruger: Kill any and all Altesians. This may make this harder, but like you said Graf, nothing we can't handle.

Deutsch: Whatever, just let me at them!

Kruger: Alright, let's go.

They exit the vehicle that they stole, and made their way to the the front which was guarded by two Altesian soldiers and six Altesian drones.