4. problem

" Why are you saying that now Dad and why they didn't inform me about this ?"
" You were not receiving phone so they called me and I come to know that."
" Ok dad I am going to Dehli tomorrow and will find out the cause of this."
" Ok ."

" I know you don't like our interference in your decisions. "

"Aadesh when you were taking us to meet the girl and her family we thought if you are taking us to show any girl she will be a good person because we trust you and know that you will choose a good person as your life partner so we didn't say anything,  and you choose Aarohi as your life partner for marriage, it's good, you have decided to live your life with her and she is good girl , her family is also good . They are not rich but they have their family reputation and relationships . They aren't like those materialistic or greedy  people in our circle who can go any length for their greed ......

  We know you haven't tell them anything about us and they think we lived in Bareilly and do some business for living . So,we have never talk about anything that can make them doubt.. but you should not hide everything from them and atleast tell them as soon as possible so their trust didn't breaked ."

"I hope you are always happy like this. "

"Thanks Dad for understanding and cooperating all this time."

" You don't have to thank us we know you are very good person and you love your family .....we know you are like this because you   were living your grandfather and became like him . He also did not like anyone else to interfere in his decisions.

" You should go take some rest."

"Oh you should be thanking your mom  she told me about them not knowing about us after our second meeting. "

"Ok I will thank mom  whole heartedly.."

I opened the door and saw her sleeping in sitting position . I went near her and adjust her position .

After freshing I make my way to other side of the bed and took her in my arms. I think she was very tired because she is sleeping like a pig . 'she look cute with her pouted lips.'  I feel like they were inviting me to taste them .

  ' no I should not do this.' she is resting.

But she is sleeping I can now see her . I was staring at her face , she is not very fair but beautiful.

   Sharp eyebrows, beautiful eyes which were closed now and small pointed nose, full pouty lips which looks almost round now as she has them slightly open to taking long breaths, she is sleeping very deeply this makes me peaceful just by looking at her . Her forehead is very small only my two fingers can be fit the place maybe two inch from her eyebrows . She has round face with full cheeks and her hair was brown, long but thin which she had braided.

I think she likes to braid her hair because time I see her in braided hairstyle from first time to till now.

In these six months , we have never talk even on the phone because her father is very conservative and did not like anything else before they made decision so I let it be.... .

I don't want to do things in hard ways when I can have them with some patience . And I also did not take any action because if I do anything that she didn't not like then my impression on her became bad. She is a small town girl who doesn't know anything about city life , this much I can say because when my sister was sharing some story about her life which was more simple then me  she was so shocked that her eyes were popping out but she masked her expression before anyone else can see but I was only seeing her so I get to see that. Then I thought I should not reveille some things of my past.