11. our night

" hmm....mm...mh"

"waah...aah..Aa.... Aa..d..esh.." she said when I moved towards her ear .....

"Aaa..aa..h AADESH ..." She cried while pushing me when I bite her ear mercilessly...but stopped when I started to suck it after licking and sucking , I again started to kiss her lips...

I was kissing her passionately while pulling her in me more even more with the hands on her waist... and other on the back of the neck..

She sandwiched between me and door .

After kissing her entirely...for fifteen minutes I leave her lips . We were panting and smiling at same time..

'i have to control myself otherwise scenario will be changed which is not good for me...I know she comfortable with me but I don't know if it's perfect time for it ....I want to make it special for her....her first time

I was looking in her eyes when suddenly she became nervous and started to look here and there...

" Go , change " I said and leave her while she was thinking something...

And went to closet ...I also went to there because when I was changing I had put the file in closet..

After searching it I was going when I saw she was taking out a kurti...

That's when I remembered..I never saw her wearing any of the night dress.

I have bought everything I feel will be best for her ....Did they forget to arrange it before coming here I have told to the staff..

So I went to check that and there was so many night dresses ...

" Aarohi , didn't you not like any of the night dress.."

I look towards her when I didn't get any answer.

" I will arrange Tomorrow , you should tell me if you don't like anything...ok."

" hm...t..they are good I don't need more..."

" If they are good you should wear them.."

" I will wear next time.."

" No next time ...you are going to wear it now ...let me select for you .." after selecting a black silk Dress I gave that to her..

" Go , change ." I went to her and took the kurti out of her hands and put the dress in her hands... after some time she slowly went to the washroom to change ...

" Click .."

after some time she poke her head out and was searching for him when she didn't see him in the room she started to run towards the bed before he see her in this dress she wants to cover herself in something....... because she was feeling shy....

While she was busy in running she didn't see anything and crushed in something...

She closed her eyes and was waiting for fall when a arm circle around her waist...her mind became blank... she can only see herself in his eyes....

He was coming from closet when something crushed in his chest ...

His POV :--

' oh god ... she wants to give me a heart attack ... after coming back from the shock I can only listen my heart pounds like a drummer...
There she was looking hot , sexy . I didn't notice this slit when I chose it... but it was more than enough to make my imagination go wild....

 but it was more than enough to make my imagination go wild