royalty

george is a king, clay his royal guard
———————
context information first ig?
_______________________
George was a prince, royal through and through, but he was always stressed. He was the youngest of three brothers, yet the most mature and reliant. So when his father passed, his eldest brother had to become king and he relied on george to plan and run his coronation.
_________________________
3rd person pov
————————
George was stressed.
His father just passed, his mother was grieving and unfit to rule, and he was told to plan the coronation for his eldest brother. And all this stress was weighing on his sleep schedule.
"Your highness, I was sent to retrieve you," stated the lead captain of the royal guard. The captain was surprised to see George, already awake and planning in his bedroom. "No need Sir Clay. You may tell my brothers i'm awake." Clay could tell the pressure was weighing on him.
"Actually, your brothers asked me to escort you to the throne room."
"So be it, let me grab my crown and cloak."
——————————
gogs pov
——————
It was only half past noon, and the throne room was already filled with caterers, planners to help, designers and royal staff.
" Sir I must be leaving for training, if anything is needed send a knight for me," said the guard. I turned to him. I didn't realize but I had started to admire his face. His face structure was well built, his body well tanned, his eyes the prettiest shade of green, his freckles neatly splattered across his face. Not to mention he could tell from numerous times of watching him train that his muscles were well built up and toned.
"George are you gonna keep gawking at your guard or are you gonna plan David's coronation," stated his second eldest brother, Sam.
"Right sorry," i start turning away from Clay, "you're dismissed Clay."
My brother casually gazed at me, then at my guard, who began walking away as soon as dismissed.
"I'm glad we assigned that guard to you, you've seen to take a liking to him."
"Shut up and help me get this coronation planned and over with Sam."
———————————
time-skip ahaha
———————————
About several hours later, the last day of coronation planning was over. Tomorrow was the day that my stress and hard work would pay off.
I decided to take a walk, attempting to de-stress a little more.
Outside, into the garden, I see Clay and one of his head knights, Nick, sparring. Not trying to draw attention to me watching, I hide underneath an archways pillar.
I watched as the two battled it out like barbaric idiots until Nick finally dropped.
"Fine, I guess you win...for the third time. Next time i won't go as easy on you."
"Yeah yeah yeah, you say that every time."
Clay began to slowly take off his robe covering his torso and I try not to analyze his body. But of course, I do anyways. "This whole coronation thing is so stressful. thanks for fighting it all out with me Nick." As he finished his sentence, I saw him slightly glance over at me. shit, he saw me.
I ducked behind the pillar more, trying to not bring more attention to myself.
"Well," clay bowed sarcastically to Nick, "my prince awaits me." I rolled my eyes. He was so very dumb with the way he called me his prince.
I began to go turn away when i'm met with a piercing green gaze.
"Ya know, it's not polite to spy on people when they're not in their most decent attire." He still had his shirt off.
"Whatttt, I wasn't spying, I was observing your training." He kept moving closer.
"Are we sure about that?"
fuck
"Spying and observing, what's the difference. Besides," this was my time to be bold, " I keep an eye on whatever looks nice." His eyes drug down to meet mine in a look that held us there for a minute. He throws his shirt back over his shoulders, then looks back at me "You look nice today", he smirks.
After a bit, I scoffed and walked away, my cape trailing behind.
"Leaving so soon prince? We were having a nice conversation", I heard his voice following me closer up the steps to my corridor of the castle. He caught up to me as I reached my door, and I turned to meet his gaze again. His eyes looked, hungry this time. "Follow me if you must, but you can't stay for long," I say before entering my room.
___________________________
dreamy pov <3
——————————
I was always a fan of the prince's room. Well actually, I was a fan of everything about the prince. His fair skin, his personality, the way he slightly sashayes where ever he walks. It was all just so amazing to me.
"Now, is there anything in specifics you need." I turn to him to see him taking off his robe and hanging it in it's position next to his crown.
"No, not anything in specifics."
"Then sit or leave. If you stay I can have tea brought up."
"That's fine with me" I try not to say everything through smiles and take a seat on his bed. It was so soft.
He had satin and velvet sheets, what a lucky bitch.
He laid behind me, rested among his pillows. "I hate this."
"Hate what, your majesty?"
"Don't call me that you blonde haired bozo. And I hate this whole coronation garbage. It stresses me out so much."
I lay back, trying to communicate with him more by making eye contact. Our eyes met again, and everything inside me started turning again. I started to admire him. His face, his eyes, his mouth, his body. I wanted everything about him. and it wasn't helping that I was imagining stupid scenarios in my head of him and I, doing a little more than just laying in his bed.
After a few seconds of me and him looking at each other, he scooted closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. "You're such an attractive person."
"kinda weird to say"
before I could even chuckle after my sentence, he kissed me. He kissed me with nothing but shock and passion. He pulled away from my face and pulled me upwards, only to sit on my lap. "Ya know, I know of a few ways we could relieve some stress.
He leaned forward, practically begging to me feel me get hard underneath him. "Really? Does it involve your little incident?"
I looked down only to see a tent had grown in his pants two.
"Hmm, I guess we both kinda thought the same thing then."
He shoved me down and started kissing me again, this time with more hunger laced in his breath.
"You don't know how long i've wanted this," he said slowly between kisses, starting to pull at my shirt.
"Really? A prince wanting me? I'm just your guard."
"God it's like you haven't acknowledged every flirty comment or watched me spy on you whenever I can."
I pulled his shirt over his head, and pushed his shoulders down, finally allowing me to gain control.
"fuck."
"hey hey hey, that's no language for a prince", I say beginning to kiss down his neck.
He pulled me down to his face by my collar, "Just get to fucking me before I kick you out and make you wait."
I trail down to his pants, slowly taking them off just to make him suffer.
The whole time you could hear whimpers and wines coming from him.
I point three fingers to his face "Suck on these, it might hurt if i don't stretch you first."
He looked at me sincerely, but went straight back to lust after placing my fingers in his mouth.
"Imagine how much shame you'd get for this prince. Fucking your guard? Stooping to my level instead of your highclass prissy bitches you call royalty? How pathetic."
I take my fingers from his mouth, and slowly place them in, hearing him moan with each one entering.
"Clay, don't you dare call me pathetic. We've both wanted this but never acknowledged it."
"Maybe you should've spoken up sooner. I could've helped "destress" more often," I say with a chuckle.
——————————-
uhhh no pov? just read the fucking story
———————————-
After what felt like enough time of basically finger-fucking george, dream finally brought his fingers out, ready to destroy this prince's dignity.
"You're taking forever, I'm getting bored."
As soon as George said that, Clay thrusted in without a warning, leaving the prince to gasp.
"Now, do you want me to destroy you, or do you want this to be slow and steady so you aren't left sore?"
George met the other with a lustful gaze, tears already filling his eyes from the first thrust.
"I just want you."
With that, Clay began thrusting out of the other boy slowly, and working up his speed to make sure George could adjust.
"I've never done this before," George said with a shakey breath.
"Just tell me if I'm going to rough."
But George never spoke up.
Clay flipped their position, him laying on the bed and George on top of him.
"Be a good little bunny and bounce," he said smirking.
George slowly began to rock, pleasure already rushing through his bloodstream.
"Guide me."
Clay grabbed the other by his hips and started to lift him. It took a few minutes before George could adjust, but once he did he didn't need Clay to guide him.
"George. I think i'm getting close."
That was one of the first times he'd ever used his real name.
"Me too," he said while still trying to mask his own moans."
fuck if this echos through the castle i'm done-for. my brothers will never stop teasing me for it
"Wanna cum together?" Clay said, a smirk covering his face.
"Just whatever, I'm so close."
It seemed like George had been riding him forever. Clay would grab his hips and shove him down if he slowed his pace, then force him to go at the fastest pace he could without hurting George.
"1-2-3"
On the last count, the two finally released.
"Fuck"
George looked down at Clay, his cum splattered from his chest all the way up towards his mouth. And George could feel all of what Clay had inside his ass.
Clay finally pulled out and laid next to George, both of them panting.
"How long has it been? I had to get back to training with Nick."
George couldn't speak. He was still coming down from his climax.
Clay got up slowly and redressed himself. He looked over at George who was sprawled out on the sheets. "Tsk tsk tsk, not a sight I ever thought I would see. A prince with all my fluids leaking out of him, how cute.
George looked up to see the blonde boys cute smile when he blew him and kiss and walked out the door.
i think i love him
————————————-
Clay rushed down the stairs to the courtyard where nick was waiting.
"Aye where were you? I checked everywhere and you and Prince George were missing for like an hour."
"Sorry for the wait" Clay said, grabbing a sword, "We both just needed a destresser."
________________________
shhhhshhhh
ik it's been months....but enjoy whatever the fuck this is.
It's currently 1:22 am and i finished this....what the fuck am i doing with my life????
- love, author <3