Chapter 9

I stood up and put my hands over my face my back was turned towards danny I never spoke I was to scared what else does he know he can't know much more surely I've never told anyone anything else.

I stood there for a minute or so before turning on my heel to face danny "how...how did you...em...find out? He looked up at me and said " heard you two auguring back at toms and I knew something was up when u left and he followed so I went to the kitchen door to find out what was going on when I heard you say that he was ur brother I went back to the sitting room in shock I didn't mention it to anyone else and when you left to go out the back for some fresh air and after Ellie left to find you he told me....everything" I stood there in total shock "b..bu...but Dougie said he wasn't going to tell anyone" I said in a shock horror whisper "an..and..what..what do you mean by......everything what did he tell you exactly" I sat down beside him again" I really couldn't believe what he had just told me.

"He told me that you're dad left and you're ganny died then you're granddad then you're mum fell into pieces after the loss of her parents and husband, then depression hit and she sent both of you away and he moved into you're aunts and you went to the orphanage temporarily then she killed herself and dougie was told to cut contact with you..he also said that he never forgot about you and that you were always going to be with him and that no matter what it faith that brought you two back together....please don't be mad" I looked up to find a tear coming down his left cheek "I'm not mad I just can't cope with all this emotion right now can I go to bed and can we talk about this later" he nodded and walked me to the room that I would be sleeping in.

I thanked him said good night and got into my pjs and popped into bed I picked up my phone and texted Ellie "hey..what are you doing tomorrow need to buy some cloths for my holiday to Australia u up for a trip to the city tomorrow I'll have to ask danny in the morning first though" I got an instant reply
"Omg yes lis you're coming of course I'm up to go shopping would never turn down a trip to the city, yea I'll tell doug in a bit he said we need to talk first though he's gone to make tea I'll ask him when he comes in he was on about speaking to u about something two wish me good luck, text me the details when u ask danny see u tomorrow... night xx" I smiled and replied "night"

Today has been a long day I hope dougie come clean with Ellie I hope everything is ok and with that I snuggled up into my new bed in my new room of my new house owned by my new family it's nice to feel wanted once in a while.