Youtube? Week 1-4 (+Dinner)

(Would YouTube be called remnantube?🤔)

Cardin POV (4 months later)
"After Jaune deafeated daddy dearest all the people he cursed got their curse some what lifted they went to their families but they all abandoned them so we decided to be one big family and now Jaune is married to Sarv it was beautiful heck even lemon demon came since he loved marriages turns out he read a book called uh Marriage breaker I Think? Cardin thought. "Then I thought of a idea to do why not make a game and do some recording!" Cardin yelled surprising all of them. "Maybe or we can record our rap battles so we can make it big." Whitty asked. (Yes he left because the dearest family were using him). "Hm maybe well let's get started." Cardin said. "But wait who goes against who and who will be the protagonist?" Skid and pump asked. They all looked at Cardin. "Hey why are you looking at me for!" Cardin yelled due to being self conscious. "Well since you rap battled us why not you be the protagonist? Ruv said. "I guess but do you really think I can do it? Cardin asked. "Yes so let's get started!" Sarv yelled. They posted their first video and it was the very first battle

It reached 20,000 views and gain a lot of subscribers within 1 week. "Wow we really grew maybe one video every week  we should call them mods so every week their is a new mod!" Pico yelled. "Hm that's not a bad idea who's next?" Ruv yelled. "Me!" Skit and pump yelled with happiness. "Ok just wait till Friday since it's the day spooky month begin." Sarv said.

Friday

"Ok skid and pump get ready!" Cardin yelled. "Ok!" The spooky month friends ask.

"We gained even more subscribers!" Pico yelled. "But we don't have a name for our channel it's just called our name." Whitty said. "Well we do upload these videos at night and at Friday so we usually sing so we're funking." Skid said. "Till one of them got an idea hm how about Friday night Funking ?" Cherry questioned. "That's actually a good name let me get the design of the picture ok!" Ruv said with an actual smile.

5 minutes later

"I got it here is this good?" Ruv asked. They saw the drawing.

"It's perfect!" Everyone yelled

"It's perfect!" Everyone yelled. "Thanks!" Ruv smiled. Well let's wait till next Friday

Next Friday
"Ok Pico your next ready buddy? Cardin asked. "I'm always ready." Pico said. Now that they are ready they are getting ready for the battle.

After that
"This is the best idea ever!" Pump said. "I know now after pico is my wife that would be Week 4." Daddy dearest said. "Ok everyone get ready we will get the limos ready and the demons as well. Sarv said.

After that week
"Ok everyone get ready to start the recording in 3...2...1...start! Ruv said.

"Wow we are getting so many subscribers and support I love it!" Cardin yelled out since at the end he really did forget his wallet. "Well wanna go out for dinner all of us?" Ruv asked. "Will you pay?" Sarv asked. "Yeah due to the Merch we're selling we got a lot of lien to waste so let's go!" Ruv and Sarv said. "Wait we have merch!?" Everyone else asked (-Sarv and Ruv.) "You didn't notice how we were able to buy this house?" Ruv said. "Oh ok!" Cardin said. We made it to a 5 star eating some steak and other foods until. "Hey vomit boy what are you doing here?" ???? Said. The person who said that name made Ruv stop in his tracks. "Yang." Ruv whispered. "What are you doing here?" Ruv questioned. "I work here." Yang said. "Well shit but we're all hungry so why not order our meals guys?" Ruv asked. "Yeah!" Cardin said. "Well we would want-." Ruv Said ordering. After they ordered and ate their food they left to go home. "Well let's go home everyone!" Ruv said.
(Yes he forgave yang because she knew what she did and tried to forgive and did)

Well this is the end but I will tell you something yang drugged him and now he is drunk for the next chapter.