𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

Warning: NSFW obviously

POV: You are his inner demon who is stuck in Sukuna's body.

Not me casually writing this in front of a lot of people, also sorry if this suck

"And, that's the last of it. Y/N, good work." M/N stated as he fixed his gloves before turning to you. "You can be dismissed now." He said as he yawned before taking out his phone. You were frowning because he hadn't entertained you in awhile.

"Ugh, this is boring... Can't you give me something?" You asked as he turned to you, questioning what do you want to do. You used the body that was given advantage to you and used the abilities and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He raised his eyebrows, giving you a shock look before he chuckled and gave you a devilish smirk on his face. Seeing that smirk means that he'll either will definitely entertained your boredom by whatever you wanted to do or you are in deep trouble and you did something that he was not pleased at all.

"Does my pet wanted something?" He asked as he slowly approached to you. He trailed his hands on your chest slowly making it's way to your neck. Every of his touches were enough to make him quivering by it. He already knew the answer just by your reaction as he cupped your face, forcing you to look at him. "You want me to kiss you as your reward for being my good demon?" He questioned with his voice changed from the gentle tone into a husky voice.

"Yes." You did not hesitated to answer him as he brought his mouth to your ear. You could feel his breath tickling your ears even though he hasn't said anything.

"Tell me, how much you want it?" He whispered to your ear while his thumb were running over his lips gently on the soft surface. You know that he could feel your heartbeat was picking up the pace.

"Badly." You whispered back.

"Then," M/N looked at you with his eyes definitely glowing in lust with that devilish smirk on his face once more. "Beg for it, Y/N."

You growled at him. There is nowhere in hell you are going to beg for a human like him.... Well okay no, you lied, you definitely will but you refused to let him believe that he actually have the power to keep you submit even though he does.

"Beg, Y/N." He said in even more sternly voice when you did not reply him while sliding in his thumb inside your mouth. You responded to him with a lightly biting it. You could clearly see that he is really amused by this situation.

"Please," you whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Kiss me hard." You purred as you licked his digits before looking at him in the eyes. "Mistreat me. Please I want this so badly."

He smashed your lips together as you slid your tongue in his mouth and feels it with desperate strokes. The burning intoxication began to intensify when you slid your hands down to his ass, groping them and since you are stuck in Sukuna body since he can't get your appearance right, you have another pair of hands that you used to slide to his front, caressing his thighs, dangerously at the end of his underwear and attempted to slip it inside your underwear.

He grabbed you by your hair to part the kiss, breathing heavily as his eyes glow in red color instead. "Who told you that you could touch me? And don't you know that we are in out on the open space?" He hissed at you icily.