𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆 𝖝 𝕸/𝕹: 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊

Warning: NSFW if that is not obvious. Inspired from a comment in a certain Thoma playlist made by kodzureiii but in all honesty what the fuck I write.

POV: Thoma challenged to a food game but it definitely took a turn.

______________________________________________

"Does Ayaka needed something from me?" M/N wondered as he looked at the letter that Tohma had written for him. As Paimon read out for him saying that the letter specifically told him to go to the Komore Teahouse alone. He entered the Komore Teahouse and was surprised to see that even Toroumarou isn't here either.

He went to the usual place and saw Thoma was waiting for him with his face lit up with... licorice on the table. He was pretty sure there's no licorice in Inazuma so the only way he could acquire such thing is either made himself or he bought it from the International Trade. Also the licorice is not black or red... strangely it's purple. "Thoma, what's this?" M/N asked while sitting down in front of him as he smiled in response.

"Nothing really. I just want to play a game with you and spend time with you. Oh wait, if you ask what this in front of you, it's like licorice except it's not as bitter as like the usual one. Basically, altered to my own taste." He said as M/N stared at the licorice in doubt.

"And this game... It isn't what I think, right?" He asked but Thoma just gave him confused rather than the smile when he usually do when he planned to tease M/N. Meaning it was really pure game.

"Hmm... What exactly think with a game that has to do with licorice?" He asked as he took one of them and ate it in one go.

"Never mind... Anyways, how the game goes?" M/N asked as he felt heat was on his cheeks while Thoma was interested in this game since he looked so embarrassed when talking about it.

"But I want to know. My game is just simple, who could finished the bag of licorice first wins. Please tell me what yours. After all, someone like you must have more creative idea." Thoma said as he pulled out a huge bag of licorice. M/N fell into silence, not sure if he wanted to play this game or his game that he originally thought but it best if he avoid getting terrible stomachache.

He cleared his throat before he took a piece of licorice. "Mine... is different. It's still two person game. Each take the end of licorice and the first one to bite and look away from the person, lose. As a signal when to start, I will use my fingers to count down from 3 to 1." He explained as Thoma became even more intrigued by it.

"If we ended up tie, we have to continue the game right?" He asked as M/N slowly nodded, having a really bad feeling about this. "Let's play then." Thoma said as he let out a sigh. Knowing his competitiveness, it probably not going to end easily and he also hated the thought of losing.

"Only for 3 times because I don't want it to drag out or get a stomachache." M/N warned as Thoma smiled widely.

"Understandable, having too much candies can never be good for you. After we play this game, I want to take you to a festival. Is that alright for you?" He asked as M/N thought for awhile before nodding.

"Sure, I see no harm." He answered before he put the licorice in his mouth before Thoma took the other end of the licorice. He looked at your fingers slowly counting down before it reached one. Thoma began to eat a part of it as he studied M/N's face while he get dangerously get close to his lips.

He clearly didn't think this through and before he realized, their lips met with each other which make Thoma's face red which made him to bite it off and looked away from M/N and looked away. If tie meaning, that they'll have to kiss each other and Thoma had to somewhat overwhelm you if he wanted to win this game.