Author note

Welcome everyone

Welcome everyone. Thank you for stopping by. This project has been on my mind and in my heart for a long time because I am a hardcore fan of Code Lyoko. I hope you will enjoy my beautiful retake on this show. 

I do not own any of the Code Lyoko characters and story line, they belong to Moon Scoop. All I own is my OC and subsequent storyline. Yes, my OC looks suspiciously like Wanda, well I am a fan of her too lol. Plus my OC is a marvel / scarlet witch fan and since the virtualization program turns you into how you view yourself / what you love the most then it's only natural.

Character Bio:

Name: Lexi Kara

Age : 13

Hair color: auburn/ orange

Eye color : Gray

Lyoko appearance : Orange hair, red eyes, wears red trench coat and corset, black tights and thigh high boots.

Lyoko powers : Telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, energy manipulation, electro-kinesis, can hack and control up to three X. A. N. A. 's monsters for a limited amount of time, digitalization ( can make herself appear in a blue spectral like form and in this form she can make everything phase through her hence she is invulnerable. This form draws a lot of her power and will de-virtualize her and can only be used once.)

)