Chapter nine

I haven't updated for like, a week and that's violating my rules. Kinda, cause I don't have official rules. Anyway, I've been craving for Bad boy/good girl stories that are NOT cliche. Suggestions and reviews needed.

Someone asked me why there are no Romans here except for Jason. Well, the Romans died after Octavian helped the most powerful monsters ambush Camp Jupiter. He was also killed by one of them. The only remaining ones are Reyna, who joined the Amazons, Hazel, who died at the Giant War and Frank, who wished to be killed so he could join Hazel. Sorry for the confusion.

Chapter 9

3rd person POV.

The stunned silence was broken by a noise coming from a 15 year old Hermes girl. It sounds like she's choking and laughing at the same time.

Then someone muttered 'Oh my gods, we won!' that set them off. Dionysus, who made the enemies drunk and insane using his powers suddenly grinned and shouted with obvious glee on his face.

" PARTY TIME!"

The Hermes kids grinned and started to dance around crazily, once again setting off rounds of laughter.

Annabeth shook her slightly sweaty head. They have once again won, with the help of the universe. And Percy. She sighed regretfully. She hope she can fix this problem. Annabeth is very, really desperate to get back with Percy. There is a reason behind everything she did.

But the laughter ceased soon after when they saw a pile of something near the lake. Their breaths stopped for a second before all them rushed towards the lake, thinking what could the pile possibly be..

They race towards the lake, demigods and Warriors behind them.

Hermes, who was leading the racing gods abruptly stopped causing Apollo, who was behind him to crash. Hermes doesn't care. His sons and daughters are dead. Well, some of them anyway, but that's not the point. The point is, he hadn't bonded with any of his children. It was unfair of him, to bond with the older ones and not with the younger ones. When the other gods reached the pile of the dead demigods, for once, they let themselves show weakness and cried. Cried for the dead children they lost. And the live demigods cried for their loved ones.

There were at least 50 deaths including 15 hunters, Jared Stoll, son of Katie and Travis, Laika Wand, daughter of Hecate, Jay Mendez, son of Connor, and other young demigods. No god was forced to fade like Khione except for Rader.

Hades stepped out of the crying bunch and announced in a solemn voice,

" They will all achieve Elysium.

All except the traitor gods or immortals who we're defeated. They will go suffer in Tartarus."

As if on cue, the traitor immortals flashed in looking as ugly as ever.

Antaeus was the ugliest. His scaly legs and arms were gone, cut off. His dragon like features were covered with black icicles, Stygian ice, Poseidon realized. He was Alecto, one of Hades' Furies. His scales were burnt by hellfre, one of the most dangerous fires of all. Nails were chipped off, bones popped out, and skins were skewered. A truly disgusting sight.

The next was Oceanus. Poseidon puffed out his chest, looking quite proud of what he did to the bastard. Oceanus' face was indescribable. His crab horns were cut off and his once Dumbledore-long beard was completely trimmed off by Poseidon's sword/trident. His lower torso that was suppose to have a merman's tail were missing. The part where his ribs should have been were blasted off as in poked with the trident like a potato. He's almost as bad as Antaeus.

The last one was Hyperion. You wouldn't know it's him unless you look down at his sheath which contains his Imperial sword. He would've died already if he was a normal demigod but him being immortal, just goes to Tartarus. His head was completely decapitated. Chopped off. He was unconscious but his chest was moving up and down meaning he's still alive and hanging on. Damn Titans to Tartarus. Except for Calypso who is technically a minor titaness.