Chapter 3

David
I locked Yn and Lina inside a room...but separately. I went in the room where Yn was. I open the door and saw her crying in the corner of the room with full of bruises. I went near her. When I was about to touch her, she pushed my hand and slapped me hard. "How dare you touch me?!? Where is my baby?" Yn said as I clenched my jaw and looked in her eyes full of anger making sure that I make her soul shiver. But seems like this baby girl is not afraid. I hold both her hands together and tied them up with my hands. I was about to kiss her neck when I heard a huge thud. One of my guards came running to me and said, "Boss The Mafia King is here!!" as soon as he said, Yn smiled brightly.
Yn
"Boss The Mafia King is here!!" One id guard said while panting. I smiled brightly and saw fear in David's eyes, though he tried not to show. "King?" David said to his guard in disbelief. "For y'all, I am the king not him!!" he suddenly shouted on his guard and the guard looked down. "I will see you later baby girl." He said and left with his guard. I was happy that my king came to save me and our princess.
Jungkook
I came in from the main door with BTS and Stray Kids and we sat on the sofa like we own every single shit. The pride of being the king never left my face. We were all chilled where I know David is shivering. David came to me with Lina. My baby had bruises on that smooth pretty face and her lips were bleeding as she was crying and was trying to run to me. That fucking shit was enough..I was about to take my gun out and kill David at that fucking moment but Jin hyung hold my hand. I sighed and asked, "What do you want David?" "Nothing but your position." He said. "If you want my position then why don't u deal with me? Why are you bringing my family in it?" I said. "I think you know that I had to take old revenge from your wife...right?" He said as I rolled my eyes. "And also- wait hey lee know my bestie!!! Long time no see!" He said as he looked at Minho. "Shut up and tell me where my sister is?" Minho said. "Oh..damnnn you remember about your sister?" David asked in sarcasm. "Oh my...David!! Please don't test our patience and give us back our Yn and Lina!! Here is some shits You might like!!" Suga hyung said as he threw a bag full of cash. "I don't need your money...but you can take one with you...Lina or Yn?" David said as I was boiling in anger. "David I swear, I will kill you in no minutes!" I said as I was not able to handle my anger and on the other hand, David laughed out loud. "Jungkook, control your anger...this is not the right time or else we won't be able to take anyone with us...Think wise Jungkook!!" Namjoon hyung whispered in my ear. I can do nothing but to control myself. "Bring Yn in front of us. We will take her." Namjoon said. They brought Yn and I saw her with bruises which broke my heart. "No, we will take Lina but not Yn." I said as Yn got angry and took the gun from David and pointed at me. "What the fck?!?" David said in shock. "Shut up David,I will kill Jungkook today. How can he save Lina but not me?" Yn shouted. "Well if you want to kill Jungkook it will be more fun to see!! Carry on shoot him!!" David said with a smirk. "Before you kill me love, I want a deep kiss from you." I said. "Is that your last wish? I will fulfill it. Go Yn fulfill his last wish." David said as Yn nodded and came to me and kissed me deeply as I kissed her back while Yn had the gun pointed in my head. We ended our kiss and she stood beside me and pointed the gun on David. 

.

.

.

Also I am sorry I uploaded this late. I was so busy with my studies..

COMMENT, FOR MORE. Please do comment and vote..it encourages me to write more!! Love yall...and sorry for the suspense!! hehe-

VOTE, IF YOU LIKED IT.

FOLLOW, TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES.