10

Chris pulled out a small wooden box with what looked like a leaf on top, he opened it and grabbed 3 bullets
"Wait hold on when Derek did it he only needed one bullet" Stiles says
"Yes but you see Y/n has inhaled more than what Derek was shot with so she needs to take more. Which means a worse reaction, Stiles grab her head gently. Cora, Peter hold down her legs and Scott, Isaac hold down her arms. Allison, Lydia I need you two to help me give it to her. Deaton add as many things as possible to make it more potent. Melissa give her 10mg of morphine that should help with the pain.

"Now, everyone remember she is a werewolf if something goes wrong I need all the humans to leave and everyone else needs to help restrain her." Chris turned around and started crushing the bullet tips and when he was done he had about a gram of blue monkshood powder. Enough to cause every werewolf in the room to pass out forever you know like, death.

"Okay, I want everyone to know that if I hurt you I'm sorry" I say
"You're not going to hurt anyone... is everyone ready?" Chris asked he was responded to by everyone with shakes of heads and verbal agreements.
"Alright Y/n, this is going to hurt like a bitch. Prepare yourself, then when your ready we will save you and you can heal your wounds. Sound good?" Deaton said
"Sounds good" I reply, I take a few deep breaths and say
"Alright, do it" so everyone's grip tightens as much as possible without hurting me more. Allison walks over and gently grabs my jaw and opens it enough that the can slip the powder in. Lydia looks and me and nods with a 'get ready' look. She then dumps it all in at once, she also squeezes some water in from a squeeze bottle and Allison quickly and harshly shouts my mouth. She plugs my nose and keeps my mouth shut so then I have to swallow, I swallow and start tossing and turning as best I can with the 'restraints' my eyes spark a bright blue and my fangs extend and I am crying profusely the feeling in my body if I had to describe it would be like my blood was being boiled while being cooled so I didn't die but I wanted to. I'm screaming and in so much pain I wish someone would rip my throat out. I can't seem to stop the stinging feeling that is coursing through my body, I am whipping my head around. Stiles is trying to contain it when he remember something very crucial.
"Everyone let go" he says
"What?" Everyone says
"Let go, do it now" He says quickly and sternly so everyone release me and the humans book it out the room with the hunters and the banshee except Stiles stayed.
"Y/n listen to my heartbeat" Stiles says to me calmly I squeeze my eyes shut and focus on the steady rhythm of his heart. I starts to calm me down; now don't get me wrong I was in immense pain but I was able to subdue it enough to calm down. That's when I started healing and as soon as I wasn't bleeding the morphine took over my body and I passed out. Nothing but blackness and it was soothing.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, your finely healed! I have some Stiles fluff coming up so stay tuned *probably late tonight or tomorrow* hope you enjoyed that chapter and remember
Hale_Hydra
Word count: 611