28

TW: depressive thinking, anxiety, implications (meaning describing but never actually saying) of self harm

My POV:
It had been about 3 days since I killed Isaac. I missed the first two days back at school since the weekend, Stiles has been taking care of me and keeping me from making dumb decisions. I can't thank him enough for this, when he goes to school I do dumb things. I could only imagine where I would be right now if he didn't stay with me. The rest of the pack had been giving me space but they never stopped texting me. I only responded with one word answers. Today is Wednesday and I'm going to go back to school, I promised Derek and Stiles I would go. So, I woke up and started getting ready for school. I go to my closet and grab some things, I wish I had enough energy to wear something cute but I don't,

 I go to my closet and grab some things, I wish I had enough energy to wear something cute but I don't,

(The necklace is the ring that Stiles got you)

I pull the tank top over my head and sigh

"Why does getting ready have to be so hard" I whisper to myself, I finish getting ready and I walk down the stairs. I grab one of Peter's chocolate pop tarts. I eat it cold like a monster because I'm not in the mood to actually cook it. After I finished eating I checked my phone and Stiles had texted me telling me that he is outside and ready to give me a ride to school. I walked out of the loft and to the street where I see the iconic blue Jeep just waiting on the curb. I walked across the street and got into his car.

"Hey babe" I say as I close the door to the Jeep.

"Hey Wolfie" Stiles says back, a small smile was brought to my face, but alas, happiness only lasts so long. The smile fades as quickly as it came, Stiles seems to notice the changes. His eyebrows furrow and his soft chocolate eyes look into mine. His eyes look sorrowful and a hiding meaning behind them.

"Stiles, what's wrong?" I ask him, we pull into the schools parking lot and he parks.

"Hale. It's fine" he deadpans, he has never called me by only my last name. His heart skips a beat and speeds up.

"Fuck!" I scream out loud as I slam my hands onto Stiles's dashboard.

"You fucking liar! Dammit Stiles!" I shout at him, his face drops and he looks away, his hand reaches for his door handle.

"Stiles, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just I don't understand why you lied to me. You have no reason, and it's not like you don't know I can hear your heartbeat." I say to him, his hand leaves the door handle and his eyes look to the steering wheel.

"I just want you can tell me anything. You know I won't judge." I say to him as I lean over and kiss his cheek and get ready to get out of the Jeep. I open the Jeep and sling my backpack over my shoulder, Stiles grabs my hand and I turn to look him in his eyes.

"I love you Y/n, and I'm sorry I lied, but I'm not the one that can tell you what you need. We are going to the clinic after school you need to come" Stiles says to me

"I love you too Stiles, and I'll be there. I'll need a ride though, my car is at the loft" I affirmed. Then we both got out of the car and started walking into our first class.

The classes passed like days but our last class ends in 10 minutes. Stiles left his last class early, I can hear his heartbeat, not steady, that's unusual. I'll ask him about it later, fuck it Im getting out of here. I raise my hand to ask the teacher a question. The teacher calls on me

"Can I go to the nurse, I think I'm going to be sick" I say trying to look queasy. It seems to work and I grab my things and rush out of the room, I see Stiles leaning against some random locker looking at his phone. When the classroom door shuts behind me Stiles looks up and his heartbeat steadies out. I run over to him and drop my bag. My lips lock his and my arms wrap around his neck, his hands find a spot on my waist and his pulls me closer. His tongue swipes my bottom lip looking for entrance and I allow it, one of his hands finds it's way to my hair and he grips it tighter, we pull away to catch a breath and our lips collide again. We are so lost in the moment of it wasn't for my wolf hearing I wouldn't have heard the bell, but my ears were tuned in. We immediately stop kissing, but because I was so tuned in the bell hurt my ears. My hands clasp around my ears. Stiles notices and wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me close. After the moment passes I grab my bag off the ground and intertwine my hand with Stiles's hand. We walk to the Jeep like the power couple we are. After we get into the Jeep Stiles drives us to the animal clinic and parks, he unbuckles his seat belt and stretches across the center console and kisses me. My hand rests on Stiles's check and one behind his neck. He pulls away first.

"I love you and I want you to know that what you find out next when we walk inside is going to come as a shock and we obviously weren't expecting to have to do anything about the Darach and the Alpha pack yet. But here we are."

"I love you too Stiles. And I'm ready to find out about anything. Just one question, is this the reason you have been a bit off today?" I ask Stiles

"Yeah, it is because it effects me more than it will effect you." He says, then he gets out and I follow en-suite. We walk inside the clinic and walk to the exam room.

That's all for todays chapter, I hope you all liked it. Sorry for the late update. This was really fun to write. I also want to add their will be no smut in this book (but their might be some in the sequel that will be written not matter how this book ends)
Hope you enjoyed and remember
Hale_Hydra
Word count: 1111