C͟o͟o͟l͟ ➪ Yuji Itadori/Sukuna x Chubby! Reader

Thank you for waiting patiently on this request, I appreciate it very much thank you again.

This is a female reader with a fuller body type, but any type is always wonderful remember that.

This is a lime close to a lemon mature themes.

Requested by @sheweeb01

Anime is Jujutsu Kaisen streaming on crunchyroll and more!

Enjoy~
________________________________

To put it down simply, you were amazed that Yuji Itadori chose you out of the many girls in your class.

But it all happened one fateful day when you happened to be helping your childhood friend deliver books to the library.

____

"I just think dating isn't really for me." You told your friend while picking up a box with three chapter books inside.

They sighed in return. "I think it is you just don't feel like it right now you know? But what about that uh, that that one dude." They snapped holding a few books with red hands.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion. "What one dude? You have to be more specific you know." You used their words hearing another sigh.

"Not my fault my minds going one hundred miles per hour. He's in our class with the haircut like uh, oh Itadori!" They suddenly yelled with a grin seeing the books almost slip from your grasp.

"I-Itadori oh yeah I-I know who you're talking about now." You nervously laughed going along with your friend.

Your friend grinned mischievously. "Mhm him! Didn't you say you had a crush on him or something? Why not give that confession a go and a run for a date." They whispered nudging your shoulder, beginning to walk down the normal hallways.

"No way!" You whisper yelled seeing other kids pass by with their own group erupting in chatters.

It was a free time for people who weren't going to band practices, some found themselves doing homework in class or some like you helping around.

Passing by your class, the walls weren't sound proof.

"So what kind of girls are you into Itadori?!" You heard a voice, walking faster.

"Hey did you hear-" "Nope nothing come on these books are heavy!" You nervously laughed and tried to pull them along until they smirked.

It would end up horrible.

"Nope! Gotta listen in now!" They snickered and whistled near the door while pretending to mind their business.

"Hey-" "Shh!" You both heard shuffling from the classroom.

"Huh me? Ah, I never really thought about it!" You could see his shadow inside sitting at the desk.

His friends smiled. "Come on pick! We know you gotta type man!" They playfully asked again making Itadori rub his neck.

"Hmm, I would probably say- girls like, y/n!" Your name made you pay more attention.

Your friend had a wider smile. "He said he likes!-" "Shh!" Now you were the one that wanted to hear.

His friends began to laugh. "Y/n? Really? But she's like, you know kinda, different." Their words stung your heart like a needle, your friend ready to drop the books and stomp inside to beta their asses.