•1•

~Moving In~

Y/n took deep breath as she stepped out of the car. This was it. Their new house. She looked around, the neighbourhood looked peaceful and all in all nice. She had a feeling she was going to like it here. Y/n was pulled out of her thoughts when her brother, Josh, called her over to the moving van to help carry things inside. Just under twenty later, the Wesleys had moved all their boxes into the correct rooms and were beginning to unpack.

The furniture was already set up so the Wesley children, apart from Sophia, started decorating their rooms. Around half an hour later Y/n had finished decorating and was happy with the result. She smiled to herself as she sat down on her bed and stared out of her window. That's when something or rather someone caught her eye. A cute brown haired boy was sat sideways against his window, staring out of it as Y/n was hers.

She quickly looked away when she saw the boy move his head in her direction, almost like he had sensed someone was staring at him. She got up from her bed and decided to ask her brother to take pictures of her, as she new he would be the only one who was finished decorating. She walked along the corridor to Joshua's room and knocked three times before entering.

"What do you want?" grumbled Joshua, not looking up from his phone.
Y/n sat down on the end of his bed and replied, "I was wondering if you would take some photos for Instagram with me?"
Joshua looked up at her and sighed. "You mean, Will you be my personal photographer and take some photos of me for my Instagram?"
"No that's not what I meant!" Y/n quickly replied.
"Then what did you mean?" Joshua countered back just as fast.
"I meant that we could both take photos of the other and then take some together." Y/n answered.
"Ok, fine, let's go." Joshua said, getting up off his bed.
"Yes, I knew you'd agree!" mumbled Y/n.
"Hey! I heard that! Don't make me change my mind! Now come on!" Joshua called, halfway down the stairs.
"How?" Y/n whisper to herself before calling back, "Coming!" and making her way downstairs.

————————————————
(A/n: Imagine the last two are also in a garden)

Y/n.Wesley:

▫️⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️

▫️⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️