•8•

(A/n: Same day, around 9am - Johnny's pov)

~Meeting the New Neighbours~

Johnny woke up to his mum, Meredith, coming into his room and opening his curtains. "Get up and get ready!" she said.
"What? Why?" Johnny questioned still a bit disoriented from literally just waking up.
"We're going to invite our new neighbours round for Lunch! So get ready and be downstairs by just before 10!" Meredith explained before leaving the room, Johnny now a little less confused.
"Ok" he mumbled to himself.

Johnny got up and made his bed then went downstairs for breakfast. There he found Lauren sat with a goofy smile on her face. "What happened?" Johnny asked, curious of the cause of this smile.
"Huh?" Lauren asked, confused on the subject of the question Johnny was asking.
"Why have you got a goofy smile on your face?" Johnny elaborated.
"Haven't you heard we're meeting our new neighbours?!" Lauren almost squealed.
"Yes I knew that, that's the only reason I'm even up." Johnny replied, still a little tired from being woken up.

After around 25 minutes both Orlando children had finished eating, washed and were getting ready for the day.
"Johnny!" Lauren yelled at her brother.
"Yes!" Johnny yelled back, wondering if something was wrong.
"I don't know what to wear!" Lauren called back, sounding desperate.
"Hang on! I'm coming!" Johnny called back, finishing putting on his shirt.
(A/n: Johnny was wearing:

just thought I'd tell you, let me know if you want me to do outfits for the characters or let you decide)

Lauren's room was a mess when Johnny got there, clothes thrown all over the floor, from what Johnny assumed was Lauren trying to find an outfit.
"Just wear something simple, don't stress about it! I'm sure they're really nice!" Johnny tried to calm down Lauren, only being partly successful. Once Lauren had finally picked out her outfit, Johnny left her to get changed and went to brush his teeth.
(A/n: She's wearing this:

Sorry if you want to think of your own outfits)

Both Orlando siblings were completely by 5 to 10 much to their mum's surprise, as she expected them to take forever. Meredith grabbed the cookies she'd baked earlier (she woke up at 7) the Orlando family, bar the two eldest Orlando children, headed out the door and across to their neighbours house.
"What if they don't like us!" Lauren asked, now stressed over what their neighbours would think of her.
"I'm sure they will." Meredith replied in a soft tone, calming down Lauren a bit. Lauren took a deep breath as Meredith knocked on the door.

To be continued