Chapter 13

Gabby's POV

"She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough

I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in

And I don't know if I've ever been really loved

By a hand that's touched me, and I feel like something's

Gonna give

And I'm a little bit angry, well

This ain't over, no not here, not while I still need you around

You don't owe me, we might change

Yeah we just might feel good

I wanna push you around, well I will, well I will

I wanna push you down, well I will, well I will

I wanna take you for granted, I wanna take you for granted

Well I will

She said I don't know why you ever would lie to me

Like I'm a little untrusting when I think that the truth is

Gonna hurt ya

And I don't know why you couldn't just stay with me

You couldn't stand to be near me

When my face don't seem to want to shine

Cuz it's a little bit dirty oh well

Don't just stand there, say nice things to me

Cause I've been cheated I've been wronged, and you

You don't know me, I can't change

Well I won't do anything at all

I wanna push you around, well I will, well I will

I wanna push you down, well I will, well I will

I wanna take you for granted, I wanna take you for granted

Well I will

Oh but don't bowl me over

Just wait a minute well it kinda fell apart, things get so

Crazy, crazy

Don't rush this baby, don't rush this baby, baby

I wanna push you around, well I will, well I will

I wanna push you down, well I will, well I will

I wanna take you for granted, I wanna take you, take you

Well I will," Felix sung to me. I smiled and kissed him.

I was feeling a lot better now and I turned to the piano instead of the blade when I was upset. It's been two weeks since the incident and I started to ease myself out of the guilt, slowly but surely. Her family had informed me that they didn't blame me and it made me feel much better.

This weekend the boys and Skie would be performing Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna. They sang it amazingly. Every time they did Felix would look at me during his solo. He sang to me all the time. He always watched me. He always smiled at me. He was perfect. He'd kept his promise, he hadn't left, he hadn't hurt me. I loved him.

"Gabby, Gabby," Felix said, pulling me out of my thoughts. He smirked at me, "Thinking about what I look like naked?" he asked teasingly.

I smiled at him cheekily, "Maaybe," I said.

He went to peck my lips but I held him there and deepened the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me onto his lap and then placed his hands on my sides. He started running his fingers up and down my sides making me shiver. He smiled and licked my lip asking for entrance. I decided to be mean and refuse but he wasn't having that. He grabbed my butt and I gasped. He stuck his tongue in my mouth smiling into the kiss in victory. I pulled away and smiled as he pouted. He smiled back and hugged me.

"I love you," we said simultaneously.

"The boys wanted to know if you want to go out to dinner tonight?" he asks a few minutes later.

I nod, "I'd like that."

"Gabby?" he asked. I hummed to tell him I was listening, "I never asked you officially. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I giggled, "Yes, Felix."

He nodded at me and pecked my lips, "I'm going to go get dressed. I'll see you soon, okay?"

I nodded and got up to walk to my dresser. I decided on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, my black hoodie with a yellow heart on it and a yellow beanie and flats. I grabbed my glasses instead of putting in my contacts. I walked out of my room to see Felix walking out of his.

He smiled when he saw me. "I like the glasses, babe," he said, grabbing my hand and lead me downstairs.

"Mommy!" Markus yelled as he saw me. He came running over and hugged me.

"Hi, Markie," I said hugging him back.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the van, pulling Felix behind us. I sat between Markus and Felix in the back with Eli, Skie, and Cassi in front of us. Avery was in the passenger seat and Jameson was driving. I leaned my head on Markus's shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine. Felix kept his hand on my knee and rubbed small circles on the inside of my thigh.

We went to McDonald's and I got a chicken nugget with a frappe and a fry. We sat down and ate, randomly talking about different stuff before we went home and Felix and I went to bed.