♡ ... › COLD.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x tokyo revengers : ♡ • ›

🐿: "so kisaki went to your cram school hina-chan?!" you said completely shocked. now that's interesting. you hadn't expected the sweet girl to know anything about kisaki and honestly the topic was brought up by complete accident. you had been over helping her and her younger brother naoto with english revision. you were a year older than her making your old notes handy for her test this year despite being in the same year as her having to repeat for the school you were in and their guidelines.

"yeah and he was kind of a weirdo.." naoto added with a sly smirk plastered along his face.

hina slapped the back of his head with her study notebook leaving naoto yelp in pain and you giggling at the situation.

"he's always been a good friend but i haven't seen him in a while.. maybe since middle school now." hina said quietly sitting down next to you opening up her study notes and peering over at your own.

"well now he has bleached hair and is really creepy and weird." you muttered quietly making naoto burst out laughing.

you never actually told hina that kisaki was the one who kidnapped you because takemichi begged you not to in case it freaked her out so you weren't going to bring it up now either. and leave your slander to the minimum trying not to annoy or make hina mad by tainting her childhood memories image that lay in your head. it wasn't in your place to.

"anyways can i ask hina-chan what do you see in takemichi? you're head over heels for him and i can't quite get a grasp on why.." you asked the girl noticing the fact her face got flustered from such a sudden question.

"y/n-sannnn.. don't ask her cheesy questions" naoto whined dramatically thumping his forehead onto his books.

there was silence after naoto's whining for at least a minute or two. hina was collecting her thoughts as far as you could see as for naoto who looked as though he couldn't care less.

"well.. takemichi-kun he's weird.. he can get beaten up so badly and still keep his head high until the end no matter who his opponent.. he's like a true hero." she replied to my question fidgeting with her hands flushed with embarrassment from her complex and adorable answer to your question. even naoto was shocked at his sisters answer to your stupid question.

hina wanted to quickly move the attention from her over to y/n. "so y/n do you like anyone?" she grinned. she gave off that 'match-maker' 'cupid' look that sent a chill down your spine and a panic internally.

naoto's head perked up at hina's question. was he actually interested in this topic after calling it cheesy less than five minutes ago.

but honestly the question had you kind of stuck.

you hung out with boys all the time after all.

mikey and that night of baji's funeral.. what he had said to you.

mitsuya at the festival..

the first time you met baji..

kazutora saving you..

chifuyu's warm embrace..

hanma's weird obsession with you..

and sharing ice cream with izana..

you had just realized. you didn't actually know how romantic feelings felt. you felt so much thrilling feelings on all what would seem as romantic experiences. did you like all of the boys? no. that's not possible. you just didn't know how to actually tell if you liked someone.

. . .

"i don't know what it feels like to love someone romantically hina-chan" you mumbled quietly scratching the side of your face thinking about it again and again. you were at a blank. and so was hina from your reply.