The forty-sixth chapter

-----------------------------------------

(I hope I finish this one on time, I have so many things to do in the daytime I don't know if I can publish sometimes -w-')

-----------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

"So, is there any reason you brought me here for so long?" The demon seems to ask Alex and the smaller boy shrugs slightly and moves away from the spot he was standing in. When he does so the demon gasps slightly and it almost looks like Chris is about to tear up...

Chris flings himself towards the boyfriend and cries out hugging him tightly...

"Danny! Oh, I'm happy to finally see you again! That blue hair and those gray eyes of yours! Is that your girlfriend!" Chris was frantically pointing out a lot of different things while the last comment seemed to make 'Danny' stutter in his beeps slightly. (I wanted a name that was original but also fit him so Danny it is!)

"You probably don't even know me but... I'm your dad! When they had to send you up I got frightened... I thought you would be a demon too but it clearly didn't become that way..." He tells the small boy the tail swaying side to side.

"This is why I thought you might want to stay awhile... There are a lot of fallen angels and demons that had to 'grow up' quicker than they had to just to not deal with any parents... It's not right... Now you can take care and stay with Danny!" Alex tells Chris putting his hand over the candles suffocating them.

"But... Where am I supposed to stay?" The taller demon picks Danny up and looks towards Alex but then seems to look like he saw a ghost? He turns to Garcello slowly and it's making me slightly uncomfortable...

"Garcello..." He says not really taking his eyes off the taller, now uncomfortable-looking, teal-green-haired male.

"Chris..." Garcello says back not really looking like he wanted to look at the demon for a long time like he knows he did something... 

"I'm sorry I-" Garcello starts to speak but is cut off by an angry demon echoing through the theater...

"You can't say sorry now! Take what you did and do something about it! You need to stop fucking telling everyone you are sorry and start doing something!" He yells out slightly then he stops. The theater room is silent but the silence is broken when Alex claps his hands.

"How about we all walk out and you two can continue to talk on your own so we don't get in the way..." Alex tells the two getting in the middle of them both holding his hands up in defense. Chris seems to like the idea because he lets go of Danny and pushes him towards the exit slightly. 

Danny grabs his girlfriend's hand and they both jump down the stage together walking to the exit. Alex sits down on the stage and jumps off from there. Then he looks over to me who is just standing here... 

"Are you gonna come with Y/N?" Alex asks me putting up a hand for me to grab on to. I smile slightly grabbing his hand and jumping down. When I do he quickly puts his arm under my legs and carries me in bridal style! 

"Alex!" I comment on his actions but he just laughs at me continuing to walk out through the doors and then letting me go. 

There is a strong sound that almost makes me think that someone just got slapped in the face. Then there was a thud of someone falling on the floor...

"Holy shit... I knew that he would be mad but not this mad..." Alex comments and I look over to him wondering what he even meant by that.

"Chris is Danny's dad but who is the father? It's Garcello..." Alex tells me turning around and walks into a store that looked like a machinery store.

"How? How would you know that?" I follow him in slightly frustrated that he had the balls to tell me and not Garcello... He was picking around in the tools section not looking at me.

"Let's put it into some kinder words since I can feel how mad you are... The cursed Garcello is the father but he doesn't know it yet..." Alex picks up a box that looks like it's full of small switchable screwing tops.

"How do you know that?" I ask him still slightly frustrated but a bit more calmed down because I know where he is getting at.

"The cursed him was so jumpy and interested for no reason... The only question I actually have for him is... Why me?" He looks up to me his spots were even larger now not really looking good for him.

"Alex..." I don't really know how to comment on his question because I know just as little as he does, maybe even less... He takes the box in both his hands shaking it just once.

"I'll take this with me home... I need to do something to get that memory off my head..." He tells me as he walks out and doesn't even give me a glance.

When we walk out the other two seem to walk out of the theater as well. Garcello had a huge red mark on his cheek while Chris looks really proud and happy. Alex laughs slightly walking towards the two.

"I see you got your comeback, Chris!" Alex tells him making the demon chuckle deeply. He looks at Alex deep in thought before looking like he wanted to shake the thought out.

"Yeah, I am wondering though... How did you know my name as well as figuring out that Danny is my child?" Chris asks him looking like he was trying to figure out how but just didn't know.

"When doing a ritual you can see further than most people. An example is I could see the name of Danny as well as his father's names..." Alex tells them making me feel slightly bad for being so frustrated. Yet the thought of him not letting Garcello talk on his own made me chew the inside of my chin.

"I could find it out through the smaller ritual but I believe you need a longer time with your son after being from him for so long..." Alex continues to talk making a lot of sense again. He is really good at making people understand.

"What is that in your hand?" Garcello asks having a small smile on his face. Alex chuckles a bit and puts the box up in his hand slamming it with his other.

"This bad baby will make sure my robots and machines work properly. It's a switchable screw set! I've always wanted these but haven't looked around properly! Maybe I should do a small 'shopping spree' sometime..." He tells us to grab the handle and letting his arms fall to his sides.

"Oh, a handyman? How sweet!" Chris says laughing slightly at the comment he made. Alex chuckles slightly along with him.

"Have those spots gotten bigger?" Garcello asks Alex making my muscles tense up. I feel like my breathing is starting to become heavy and the feeling of his spots becoming worse wasn't good.

Was it my fault? Could I have done something?... I'm sorry, Alex...

-----------------------------------------

(I didn't have time to do a picture today eighter! Ahhhhhh! I want to make a lot of pictures!!! Help!)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---