Chapter 5: The Revelation and Shifu's Disapproval

Li wakes up and attempts to stand but stumbles a bit.

Li- Oww, Po, Akemi? You two okay?

Akemi- (barely waking up) Kinda

Po- (groggily waking up)- uuhh, huh? What's going on?

Akemi- Po, you're gonna regret that.

Li- Yeah, next time you want time you wanna go out with a bang, don't.

Akemi attempts to get up but ends up falling backwards but is caught by Crane.

Akemi- Wha-? Wha!

Crane- Are you okay?

Akemi looked at Crane but had to rub her eyes to see him clearly. Li managed to upright himself enough to stand, barely. Po rolls over on all fours and looks up to see a claw pointing at his nose while Crane continues to talk to Akemi.

Crane- (surprised) You have three tails?

Akemi- Yeah, but I don't know why though. My name is Akemi.

Crane- I'm Crane

Akemi- So I've heard.

Crane- (looks over at the panda and panther) Do you know those two?

Akemi- Yeah, they're my adoptive brothers.

Crane- (surprised) Really?

Akemi nods before she looks over at Li who is rubbing his right shoulder due to the impact of the fall.

Akemi- Are you going to be alright Li?

Li- Yeah, I'll manage, but I think we need to focus on Po.

Akemi and Li look at Po and see that he had landed conveniently in between Oogway and Tigress. Oogway had one claw pointed directly at Po's nose. Po finally realizes what's happening and starts to panic a little.

Po- Oh! Sorry! I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior and the Guardian were.

Akemi- Yeah, we had some malfunction with the fireworks.

Li- That's an understatement.

Oogway notices Akemi's three tails and widens his eyes in surprise.

Oogway- How interesting.

Oogway points at both Akemi and Po and the masters behind them became confused.

Tigress- Master, are you pointing at me?

Oogway- Them.

Li- Them?!

Po and Akemi- Us?!

Po attempts to move in several different directions but Oogway's claw still followed him.

Oogway- (with a smile) You two.

Li and Akemi- Excuse me?

Oogway proceeds to hold up Po's arm with the staff in his right hand and Akemi's arm with his left hand. Li looked nervous as he was too puzzled at what was occurring.

Oogway- The universe has brought us two Dragon Warriors!

Po and Akemi- What?!

Li and the Five- What?!

Shifu- What?!

Mr. Ping who just entered through the door- What?!

The pig that was near Shifu was about to ring a gong but was halted when Oogway suddenly let go of their arms and waves for the pig to stop. Oogway had looked at Li as he was announcing the Dragon Warriors and his smile continued to grow. Akemi and Po look at where Oogway was staring and gasp in surprise.