Me and the Music

TW: Alcohol consumption.

Y/N POV

I can't help but dance. My arms are above my head, and I'm dancing with the rest of the crowd. I'm dancing as if I was back at a college frat party.

I can feel the bass of the music in my feet from the vibrating ground. I'm still dancing to music as I finish off my 4th drink. I figured out there was alcohol in it by the 2nd drink, but I was already getting tipsy.

no need to stop if it's already affected you

I completely blocked out all the screaming voices of the teens. It was just me and the music in my own world and I continued to dance in the little space I was given.

It was just me and the music until it wasn't...

I had caught Clay staring at me, and from that moment on it wasn't just me and the music.

It was us and the music.

It was just me and him in our own world. He would occasionally close his eyes to sing along but his gaze always locked back on to me.

I could see his smile grow across his face as we both started singing the song in sync.

It felt like we were the only two people in the world, as my vision fixated on him making everyone else disappears into my peripheral.

Authors note-
233 words. Sorry for the short chapter, I just really wanted to get a y/n POV into this scenario. :)