Lance's Children Part 1

The putrid stench of sweat and smoke made Lance want to gag as he shot another Galra. The mission was almost complete, he just had to wait for the signal to make sure the others could retreat with the information they had gathered from the Glara, so he could high tail out of here. So when he heard the okay through his communicator and saw Hunk and Pidge backing out slowly, meaning their mission had been successful, he smiled. With relief, Lance took the opportunity to start being riskier, taking a more rapid fire approach. Spitting out a curtain of laser beams to give the others a chance to run. Lance ran across the roof daring not letting himself think twice as he jumped on top of a higher surface to allow himself a wider range to shoot. Hours upon hours of training allows him to protect his team as best as he can, learning to listen to his teammates' footsteps and to run backwards while shooting.

Rushing back to the room with the escape pods which would allow them to fly back to safety. The mission being too risky to allow any of them to bring their lions. Pidge was the first to exit, following Kieth then Hunk and finally Shiro. Lance took the opportunity to shoot at the closest Glara. The room had been infiltrated by three Galra, which Kieth swiftly took care of but they had tampered with one of the four pods they had come in. Obviously one of the reasons they were found out. "Pidge and HUnk you take a pod and get back to the ship with the information, Kieth you support them if they need it, I'll get Lance!" The three followed orders, making a swift and effient escape.

"Lance, come on!" Shiro shouted, as the leader watched Lance fighting off the Galra, Lance noticing that Shiro was waiting for him did he practically jump into the pod. Shiro slammed the control panel to have them get out of there. The only thing they didn't plan on was that instead of only one of the four pods being tampered with, it had actually been two. The pod having flown out of the ship instead of flying towards the base decided to zoom in the opposite direction much to it's riders' horror. Lance gripped his seat as he watched Shiro trying to fix their current situation. Shiro, focusing on the controls, didn't realize Lance had been yelling at him, until he was yanked back by the Latino shouting in his native tongue and curling around him.

BOOM!

"-d've known that paladins could be that beautiful? It seems that the pod only had him and the black paladin. This means the others will come with their lions..." an alto voice that sounded as it was underwater.

Lance woke up to a pounding headache, he couldn't feel his left leg, he didn't have his weapon and Shiro tied up next to him, already conscious and thinking of a plan, he had not noticed Lance had awoken until Lance hissed from moving his hurt leg.

"Lance! Are you okay? How bad are your injuries" Shiro asked worriedly. In the crash Lance had curled around Shiro so that the older man's head and chest was protected, but as such Lance's back was completely vulnerable to the ground and glass. Shiro knew Lance had worse injuries than him, but he was captured before he even had a chance to look over the other's injuries. Lance groaned in response, "I think I need an Advil, but I can always walk it off." Lance gave a breathy laugh, doing his best to keep his breathing neutral, but Shiro was no fool. Shiro glared at their captor, she was tall with red flesh, long strands of this flesh was wrapped up upon her head as if it were hair tied in a bun. Instead of curves her body was more rigid, with strong legs and in her claw-like hands held a strange device. The woman came right into their faces, not touching them but her sickeningly sweet smile made something feel off about her.

"Okay little kitties, tell me where the rest of you are. Zarkon is already on his way so let's make this less painful for me." Shiro glared even harder, not saying a word. She giggled.

She shifted her attention from Shiro to Lance. Lance, now conscious enough to feel her hands touch his face as she examined him, Lance gave her a stank eye with no fear. Her smile twisted demonically, as she pulled his hair. Lance let out a small gasp, making Shiro shifted towards him, anger bubbling in his stomach but two red guards came to stop him. He thrashed in their claws, growling like a caged animal.