Pidgeon

I'm using female pronouns for Pidge. I'm sorry if this offends anyone!

"Pidgeon!" Lance called out to the little green paladin who was in her mess of a room. Lodge blissfully ignored the Cuban boy and kept on working on her computer. Lance knocked on the door and called out to her again. "Pidgeon!" Pidge jumped up surprised at the sudden intrusion almost making her break her laptop. "Come on, you need to take a bath. Your hair is greasy and you need to wear a fresh set of clothes! Jesus girl, for someone with brains you sure don't act like you do!" Lance running to of patience plucked the laptop off of her lap and pulled the girl off her feet. Holding her like a sack of potatoes under his arm.
She thrashed around wanting to get out of the taller boy's grasp. "Lance! Put me down! Do you hear me? I will kill you! I will end you! Lance!" Her shoutings were ignored as Lance dragged her to the bathroom. Lance having been an uncle, an older brother and an older cousin he had dealt with a lot. Wrestling a girl almost half his height was not easy but not anything he hasn't handled before. Soon enough Lance had deposited a now pouting Pidge to the bathroom, which was steamy due to the still hot bath water.
"I'm gonna let you soak and wash yourself. I even made my own bath bombs for thi so I'm not gonna let you be the reason they go to waste. So either you go in and bathe yourself or I bathe you." Lance threatened. He had been worried for Pidge, it's not healthy for anybody to go this long without a shower. Not only that she seems to only fall asleep after he drags her to bed and makes her eat. The girl with greasy tangled hair glared at the Latino boy, before signing knowing it was a losing battle. "I really hate you sometimes.."
"I love you too Pidgeon. Now go take a long bath and clean yourself up. I'll take your laundry and give you some clean clothes to wear. Call if you need anything." Lance said while swaggering out of the bathroom. Pidge stuck out her tongue at the boy before starting to pull off her clothes. She knew Lance was serious when he said he would throw her in the tub. Submerging herself in the water she felt herself unwind. Since when had her body had become so stiff? Her body seemed to feel like goo in the waste filled with bubbles and had a greenish hue presumably from the bath bomb Lance had used. The hot water tickled her pale skin After letting herself soak in the water she began rubbing the dirt and grime on her skin. She hadn't realized how much she needed a bath until Lance had pointed it out.
She rubbed soap into every part of her skin, scrubbing the dead skin and dirt off before cleaning the nest on her head she calls hair. "Pidge?" The girl who had been so focused on cleaning herself snapped her head up in the direction of the door. "Lance?"
"Yeah, I brought you clothes and some other things but you need to get out soon or else you'll become a prune." Lance warns. Pidge realizing that she should get out pulled herself out of the now dirty bath water grabbing a towel to wrap around her. "Come in." Pidge dismissed as she shook her head around letting the droplets splash around."Hey, don't do that! What are you a puppy or a pigeon?" Teased Lance as he used an extra towel he brought to rub the girl's wet hair. Pidge once again pouted and swatted Lance's hands away. "Hey stop teasing me! I'm not some kid!"
Lance only chuckled in response leaving the poor girl alone. "Here these are some clothes you can wear. Once you're done we need to do something with your hair okay?" Lance handed the girl the clothes he had chosen before walking once more out the door leaving Pidge to wear the clothes she was giving.
The clothes were loose but more femine than she was used to which Pidge hadn't put on in a long time. The last time she had even worn something remotely feminie she was... it was a long time ago. She sighed as she threw off the towel that was on her head.
"You look good." Lance said standing at the doorways. Pidge flushed and almost screamed. "Sorry, you've been in here for like 20 minutes and I was starting to get worried. Here let's brush out your hair." Lance with a hair dryer and comb in his hand gently smiled as he sat Pidge on the toilet seat before working his fingers through his hair. Pidge leaned into the touch, surprising even herself. How long has it been since she cleaned up herself like this? When's the last time someone ran their fingers through her hair like this. She felt her eyelids start to droop and her thoughts start to get fuzzy. She leaned forward into the boy's chest. It was so nice and warm, she remembered how her mother used to let her sleep on her like this. She missed her. She would always hug her like this when she had a bad day. She was happy that she looked like her mom. She and her brother looked like mom. She shopped with her mom, though she liked going to the parts and computer stores the best, her mother loved dolling her up. Though she didn't mind it, she didn't love it either.  Her favorite purple dress was a gift given from her father. He called Pidge his princess and she remembered how much fun she had with him and her brother.
"Pidge... wake up... Pidge?" Pidge looked up to see Lance ove her. Yawning she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes. She looked around, where was her mess? This can't be her room she thought as she never had her room this empty. She looked at the thing above her, "Lance?"
"Morning sunshine. I'm sorry to wake you but Hunk's almost done with dinner." Lance smiled softly caressing the girl's hair. He had carried her and let her sleep in his room after she had fallen asleep. Pidge lazily slid out of the bed but before she could leave she was stopped by the older boy. "Wait! There is no way you're going out there with that mess you called hair!"
Lance dragged the girl back to him where he had started to brush the knots on the girl's hair. "Honestly you can't just let your hair be wild like this! It's a miracle I didn't find pieces of metal or oil in there!" Lance nags but Pidge didn't really mind. Instead she hummed in agreement letting him gently touch slowly brushing through the tangles in her hair. Soon enough Lance was done.
Somehow Pidge had no idea how, Lance produced a handheld mirror. Pidge was shocked at how nice Lance had made her, she looked... pretty. She hadn't looked like this in a long time. "You're so pretty Pidge! Come on today you'll be the belle of the ball. After that we can play some video games!" Lance says excitedly. Pidge smiles back with stars in her eyes. She was really glad Lance was here. She missed her family and it was still a war but Lance made it a little easier to handle. He always watched over her like a mother would.
"Come on lets go I'm starving!" Pidge grabbed Lance's hand as she dragged him with her to the dining room. Both laughing the whole way down.

When the team saw Pidge their jaws dropped at how cute the paladin was. She only blushed as Lance kept presiding what a pretty girl she was. Yep Lance was definitely like a mom. She'd have too tease for it later.

This is what Pidge looked like

Artwork is not mine!!!!