Kevin- Study

You were busy with all of your exams seeing how it was the end of the semester at school. Kevin would help you out with certain, but mostly be caused you pestered him until he did.

Usually he would stay in a room away from your study room, to avoid being pulled in for help. But today he wouldnt leave you alone.

"Babe quiiiiit....." you groaned as Kevin picked up your pen (for the fourth time) and started poking you in the arm.

"But you've been at this desk all day." He fussed like a little toddler, "And I want to hang out with youuuuu...."

"Ugh. Kevin please." You turned and swatted his hand away. You were just about to grab the pen from him, but he yanked it away just as your fingers brushed the tip.

Then he started to run through the house.

"Kevin you idiot!" You laughed as you ran after him.

You ran into the kitchen, but he wasn't there. You tried the living room and bedroom, but he wasn't anywhere that you could see.

"Oh so this is how we're going to play it?" You giggled. Instead of searching more you said rather loudly (as you walked back to the study room), "I guess I give up now because Kevin's so amazing at this game." You walked over to the chair and sat down.

You glanced over your shoulder to make sure Kevin wasn't there, and he never came so you just started to study again.

You'd been working for a good 45 minutes and Kevin still hadn't shown up. "Kev?" You called to your boyfriend.

You waited five minutes, and then you heard feet patter down the hall.

"Yessss?" Kevin's head poked into the doorway.

"There you are!" You smiled.

Kevin walked in and over to you. "You done yet?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist, and put his chin on your head.

"No..." You groaned as you leaned into his chest.

"Well you could always take a break..." he grinned as he kissed the top of your head.

"Babe you know I can't. Exams are in two days, and I still have way too much to study to quit now." You sighed.

Kevin let you go from his arms and walked in front of you.  He grabbed your hands, and pulled you into a standing position. As he placed his hands on your hips he whispered, "or you could focus on something else for a bit."

"Like what?" You grinned as you put your arms around his neck.

"Well maybe your incredibly intelligent and good-looking boyfriend." He raised his eyebrows in an attempt to woo you.

Laughing almost uncontrollably, you felt Kevin's arms wrap you into a hug again.

"But really...." he said, "you wanna take a break and maybe watch a movie with me?"

Sighing with defeat you answered with a smile, "That'd be great babe. Thanks for distracting me...I guess." You laughed.

Kevin grinned, and leaned in to kiss you softly on the lips.

"No problem beautiful."

"So shall we go watch this movie you've so graciously recommended?" You asked like a giddy child on Christmas.

"I think we shall." He laughed.

You ran ahead of him, but didn't get far until Kevin caught up to you and scooped you up in his arms. He then proceeded to throw you over his shoulder despite his size.

He started trotting to the living room, and when he'd made it, he threw you onto the couch. By now you were giggling uncontrollably, and you sat up when Kevin went and plugged in the movie.

Finally your laughter died down, and when he joined you on the couch he pulled you onto his lap.

"Ready my dear?" He asked as his arm slithered around your waist again.

"Always!" You grinned as you turned and pecked him gently on the lips. "And thanks babe."

"For what?" He looked at you quizically.

"For not letting me drive myself crazy."

Laughing in response, Kevin kissed your nose and started the movie.

"Anything for you baby. Anything." He whispered in your ear.