Chapter 2

Third person pov:

Everyone had their bags packed and took their trip on the road towards the rehab facility. Sasuke who objected the idea was dragged out and placed in the car, naruto and karin were driven by minato as kushina stayed with kurama, something else naruto was upset about. Ino was driven by a driver as her parents rode with her, hinata sneakily packed her bags and bought a bus pass and caught the bus to the facility, shikamaru lazily packed his bags as him and his dad drove in his pickup truck, and sakura was put in the car and drove with her parents.

After hours and hours of driving all parties made their way to the facility. Once their parents checked them in, and they were told their room numbers, they all bid their parents bitter goodbyes.

Sasuke pov:

"Little brother I promise I'll call everyday"

"Dont even bother, i have nothing to say" i said looking at the facility infront of me.

"Sasuke we want to help"

"Yes bombarding me, forcing me out of the house to a nut house is helping me thanks alot" sarcasm lacing my tone.

"Sasuke don't be like that, I'll call and you better answer" he said walking back to the car.

I walked in and started walking towards the room number they gave me, once i got there of course I already have a roommate, he seemed messy.

"Um hey" i said.

The boy turned around only to be revealed as my obnoxious ass best friend.

"TEME?!? WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"Um my parents forced me to come, why are you here?"

"Same as you, they said me and my cousin have gotten out of control and are worried so yeah" he said toning his voice back down

"Tsk parents..." i muttered as i took in there was a third bed inside our room.

Upon further observation that third person came in, only to the be lazy bastard known as shikamaru. Kind of ironic we're roomed with people we know. But what the hell are these two here for?

"What a drag, you two huh" he said throwing his bag on the vacant bed.

"A drag indeed, fuck i need a blunt right about now" i said laying back on the bed.

"So you're here for weed? Doesn't seem like a reason to be send to a rehab facility" shikamaru added.

"Thats not why im here" i said blankly.

"Then why tem-" naruto started before the door was opened by a man in all white, a man that looked relatively similar.

"Sorry if i interrupted your conversation, my name is obito, i will be your room advisor, basically meaning i will be in charge of curfews, waking you up for school, and fulfilling any needs and answering any questions you may have" he said

I looked at him and shook my head at him.

"Cousin sasuke, never thought I'd see you here"

Both naruto and shikamaru averted their gazes to me as i sighed

"Nice to see you to cousin, I didn't know you worked here" I said blankly

"Yeah well after i was in that fire and half of my face was burned i was sent here to recover, i met someone here while i was in the support group and we kind of hit it off so now we both work here, but it was nice seeing you, I'm always in the office across from you guys, your bathroom is next to your room i will come and gather you once the others are settled in and you'll all have a tour before sitting down in the group tonight for the first time" he said.