01- quidditch world cup

-I was in the Weasley's burrow sleeping in bed

-
I was in the Weasley's burrow sleeping in bed. I could see a vision of frank Bryce walking to this building. He walked up the stairs and saw Peter pettigrew talking to someone in a chair. Frank got caught and Peter smiles as he moved to the side. "AVADA KEDAVRA!".

I woke up sweating, shaking, and scared. I could hear someone calling my name and asking if I'm alright. "Y/n are you alright?!".

It was Hermione, I opened my eyes and saw that she was really worried. I looked to the other bed and saw my brother Harry also sweaty and scared.

"Ron wake up, wake up Ron!". Hermione yelled as Ron got up and pulled the blanket over him. "Bloody hell Hermione".

"Honestly get dressed, mr Weasley said we need to leave soon". Hermione says walking out the room. I had a huge crush on Hermione since second year, she has always been so kind to me and protective. The only person I told about my crush on her was my brother. I knew I could trust him.

We got downstairs and we sat on the table as we ate breakfast. I sat next to Hermione and I could see at the corner of my eye she was blushing.

I turned to her and she looked at me.

"Mione are you blushing?". I asked. "W- what, pfft no of cou- of course I'm not". She stutters.

Fred and George start laughing. They found out about my crush on Hermione and they told me she also likes me but i didn't believe it.

-
After breakfast we left and we followed mr Weasley somewhere.

"Hey dad, where are we going!?". Ron asks. "Haven't the foggiest, keep up!". Arthur answers.

Fred walks over to me and nudges me next to Hermione. I almost fell and Hermione caught me. She helped me get up and we were really close to each other. We could feel each other's breaths.

"Oh I'm sorry". I say. "It's alright". Hermione says as I run up back to Fred.

"Your an idiot you know". I say. "I know y/n, but I'm just trying to get you two TOGETHER!". Fred says.

"Oi, shut up, they can hear you!". I yell. "Well I think they heard that". Fred laughs.

"Everything ok sis?". Harry asks. "Uh yeah, Fred is just being a complete idiot". I say. Fred just laughs and walks over to his twin George.

We see a man standing and someone jumping off a tree. "And you must be Cedric". Arthur says as they both shake hands. "Sir".

Hermione looks at me and she saw me looking at Cedric. He wasn't my type I guess, but he was cute. When I came out bisexual to everyone they were really supportive, especially Hermione, she looked extremely happy when I came out.

We all followed Cedric up a hill and there was a boot in the middle. "Why is everyone standing around that manky old boot?". Harry asks.