02 - the goblet of fire

-We were at the train and me and the trio were sitting down

-
We were at the train and me and the trio were sitting down. The lady with the trolley came and Ron and Harry stood up walking to the door.

I saw Draco behind the lady and he told me to come over to talk to him.

"Hey mione, I'll be back."

"Ok". She says.

I got up and followed Draco to his carriage. "What Draco?". I asked. "Y/n when we arrive to Hogwarts I need you to meet me at the astronomy tower". Draco said. "Why?". I asked. "I'll tell you when you get there". He said.

I leave and walk back to the carriage.

I put my head on Hermione's shoulder and her arms wrapped around me. She was still scared I would do something stupid so she wouldn't let go the whole ride.

I felt safe in her arms, so I let her hold me.

-
We arrived at Hogwarts and Harry and Ron had to wake me and Hermione up since we were asleep in each other's arms.

We both looked at each other then pulled away. "I- I'm sorry". Hermione said. "It's alright". I say as I blush.

We arrived at the great hall and I stopped walking. "Y/n?". Hermione asked.

I remembered I had to meet Draco so I had to make an excuse.

"I'm fine, I just need to go to the toilet". I say as I leave.

I run to the astronomy tower and see Draco waiting. "What do you want?". I asked. "Y/n I need help". He said.

"Why me?". I asked.

"Look, I'm sorry that I've been a total idiot to you, but your a nice person, and I can trust you". Draco explains.

"Ok fine, what do you need help with?". I ask.

"I want to pretend to date you". Draco says.

"What why?!". I asked. "That's what you wanted to ask me!".

"Pansy keeps on making me uncomfortable, she follows me all the time, please, just for a while". Draco says.

I sigh then look at him.

"Fine". I say.

"Ok so when ever pansy comes over to us, we will kiss". Draco says.

"Got it". I say as I leave.

-
I arrive back at the great hall and Draco walking behind me. I see Hermione smiling at me and I sat next to her.

"Hey". I say.

"Hey, why was Malfoy with you?". Hermione asked.

"He wasn't, I just bumped into him and I apologised". I lie.

"Oh ok". She says.

"SILENCE!".

Everyone stopped talking and all look at Dumbledore.

He took out his wand and pointed it to a trophy next to him. It slowly started morphing into a large stone goblet. Blue flames came out from the top of the trophy and I was shocked.

"The goblet of fire, anyone willing to submit themself into the tournament, write your name on a piece of parchment and throw it into the flame when we display it out to the school. It will be placed in the great hall, but no one is permitted to submit their names yet as we will be waiting for the other schools that are participating to arrive. Hogwarts is proud to announce we will be holding the triwizard tournament here. Until then, please consider signing up, and go about your days". Dumbledore explains.

Sorry it's short