mean! Infinite x Villain!Male! Reader

(Reader's P.O.V)

I finally got away from the blue blur. I made some mischief here and there so then I went home. I stretched a bit when I got home. And I went over to my couch and sat down and watched some news. After about 2 hours of watching some TV I heard a big boom. My A/T ears twiched at the loud sound. I got up from my couch and headed towards the loud boom it sounded like. When I got there my eye widened it was... Infinite my eye scanned the area I felt frozen in plaxe where I standed I couldn't even move a mussle. It wasn't fear i didn't know what it was. I just was shocked at all the distruction then I saw the blue blur on the floor knocked out I assumed. I putted on my mask and went down from where I was and started to leave when red cubes started surrounding me I froze in place. And drawed my knives and growled. I looked around trying to see whoever is doing this. I growled more.

(Infinite's P.O.V)

I used my cubes to surround the A/T. I looked at his fetures from a far. He looked fairly strong he had a scar across his left eye and a red like fire. Thing on his torso with all kinds of scars cuts. I chuckled and made the cubes dissapear then I floated down to the A/T. What suprised me is that I didn't sence any fear in him. I chuckled and spoke in a glitchy voice making him look at me with wide eyes. "So whats a little A/T doing out here in a battle feild?" I said in a glitchy tone. He growled abit and replied with determination. "I heard a noice from my house and decided to figure out what made it." He said I smiled abit under my mask and chuckled. Then I spoke again "Well little one you should get out of here before. You get hurt by the Ultimate Mercanary" I said chuckling I heard a chuckle come from the A/T I lifted my eye brows and spoke "what are u laughing about" I said smirking abit. "Oh nothing its just u pretend u have so much power like u own the world" He said. I grided my teeth abit in anger. I was about to speak when I noticed he was gone. I yelled out in anger swearing to myself. 'He is going to pay!' I thought growling I sighed and flew off back to eggmans base..