Infinite x Fem!Mafia Boss! Reader

(Reader P.O.V)

I was sitting at my desk when one of my employees came in. "Boss" He said. "yes?" I said in my calm voice. "Another Mafia gang leader wants to speak with u.." He said. I sighed and got up from my desk. "Ok take me to him" I said my employee nodded and started walking to where the other mafia leader wanted to talk. When we were there he turned around and chuckled and spoke. "Ah Hello Mrs. L/N" He said. "hello" I said in my usual cold tone. "You wanted to speak?" I said pulling out a cig. Then he spoke again "Well I was planning to rob some houses I want to ask u wanna join?" He said. I thought for a bit and smirked a bit and shook his hand. "I'm In" I said. "great" He replied "See you then Mrs. L/N" He said and left. I went back to my office and sat on my chair. I got out my phone and texted a few people. I sighed and looked at a family photo. 'I promise I wont let u guys down..' I thought holding in my tears. I sighed and sat back on my chair. When it was time I got up and Put on my FC/C and left I gathered some of my gang members and we left to the spot. When I was there I saw him and smirked. We got into our places. But then I heard my members groan in pain I turned around and saw the one I hate most... Sonic The Hedgehog I growled and took out my sword. "Well well look at a evil dewer what are you doing near this house?" He said raising a eye brow "None of ur business Hedgehog!" I said charging at him with my sword I managed to get a few hits in but he knocked me to the ground. I tried getting back up but he just kicked me back down. I growled and whiped some blood off of my mouth. He punched me and I fell to the ground weak. Before I was unconscious. I saw a figure land infront of me then I heard a slight chuckle then everything went black...

(Soo yes there will be a part two? Question should I make this also into a book?? U decided love ya'll mwa ^^)