t w e n t y f o u r

Play the song while reading <3

Third person Pov
[...]

As Mariano anxiously walked to the private prison hospital he couldn't help but let out a tear. A tear of sorrow and guilt, she was too good for him. The way she would giggle at his non funny jokes, the way she smiles while their lips connected, the feeling of her slightly long nails running up and down his back while he was struggling to sleep. She was his first real love, they shared many adventurous and loving moments together but was slowly coming to an end with no hope left in him. He felt so angry with himself for letting this happen, he felt it was all his fault and there was nothing left for him to live for, he wanted to die.

He stood behind the door of her room, too shaken to see the love of his life giving up on him, though it wasn't her fault.

After a few minutes of standing there he finally built up the courage and strength that was in him to turn the door handle.

His shaky hands turned the doorknob and walked into the silent room, the only noise to be heard was the hospital monitor. His stomach felt like a tight knot that was impossible to untangle, his legs felt like jelly almost giving up on him. The more he walked to her bed the more he struggled to breathe

He pulled the curtain out of his sight to reveal her, the beautiful girl that made his world change, with a nasal oxygen cannula connection to her, he looked to her right to see her hospital monitor, even though he did not know what everything meant a sense of happiness flowed within his body, giving him some adrenaline knowing that her heart was still pumping.

He sat by a chair that was next to her and held her warm hand, while his ached and were cold. He took her single hand and wrapped both of his around it and gave her hand a long kiss, tears threatening to slip down his eyes.

He look at the girl peacefully laying there with her eyes shut while he watched her chest lightly go up and down with each small breath she took.

He began to speak to her

"Hey Bella, it's mar" he struggled to speak but continued
"I hope you know i'm here with you.. I miss you so much, I miss having you in my arms while we secretly watch the stars at night, How you would tell me you've always wanted to be a mother and move to New York to become a business woman and live in a penthouse" He slightly laughed and wiped a tear while sniffling.

"I want you to know how strong my love is for you, I want to grow old with you till were wrinkly and gross, then meet again in heaven. Your gorgeous smile makes me wake up everyday and want to spend every second with you. I hate that I did this to you.. I will always blame myself no matter what. Everyone misses you Bel, especially Soph, we all laugh about the good times we've had with you.. all the stupid shit we would play and talk about. Don't give up please, your strong mi amor. Please come back" He couldn't contain his tears that were flowing down his cheeks.

He stood up and pressed his lips against her forehead "Dont forget me... I love you forever"

And with that he walked out not being able to contain his violent tears that kept flooding down

——

Mariano was laying down on the grass staring at the shining stars of the night without her, while smoking his 3rd blunt.. he wanted to take his thoughts and pain away but nothing could work for it, he just wanted her. The poor boy layed there having a panic attack, constantly crying alone.

He saw a figure in his presence next to him, curious he turned his head and saw someone who he never thought he would again.. her. Sitting next to him with her knees pressed against her chest staring at him with her beautiful light eyes. Her face reflected off the moonlight as the breeze blew her hair out of her face

"Your not real" he spoke while sitting up hanging his head down low

"Your right I'm not" she signed

"But I'm here.. and I wanted to tell you if I pass on that I'll be watching over you every day, Not many words can fully describe the way I love you. Don't blame yourself for this please, we will meet again wether it's in heaven or this Earth"

"Are you an angel" he wiped his eyes

She lightly giggled while placing a hand on his cheek rubbing it ever so slightly, He was in shock about how real it felt

"No baby" she took a pause

"Your leaving here in a few days.. Theres no use in fighting with me anymore, I want you to move on and find yourself a beautiful wife and live in a big house while you watch your children grow up. Like you said I will never forget you no matter what. I love you Mar" She placed a soft small kiss on his lips before vanishing into thin air

His pain turned into anger, he punched a brick wall that was next to him repeatedly until his knuckle was bloody and had no more energy in him to keep going. He soon collapsed onto the ground...

Dreaming of her.