fifty shades of gay

Sitting down, i leaned against her bed frame. "what did you want?" i rose my eyebrows curiosity laced within.

"i dont want to fight with you ash, it makes me sad." she sniffled. i never thought i would hear her say that but i mean at least she's expressing her feelings

"then tell me who you were out on a date with."

billie glanced at the floor before glancing back at me in thought. i couldn't understand why it was so difficult for the blonde undercover fruit basket to just tell me. just let the words slip out of your mouth, she was so exhausting sometimes. "his name is mattress firm."

laughing i responded, "uh-huh, if that isn't the dumbest name i've ever heard i don't know what is. his parents are white aren't they?"

the blonde fruit loop chuckled, "it's not his real name, it's what my fans named him. have you seen the paparazzi pictures of him?" she asked playing with her fingers

"i love your fans already," i took a pause. wondering if i should tell her or not but after a moment i decided. "i did. you know, you could have any one in the entire world. you're everyone's desire but yet you choose a thirty year old man with crunchy hair and a shit mustache."

the fruit loop chuckled again, "it wasn't what i wanted, it was a publicity stunt."

"why would they make him a publicity stunt when he's thirty years old? the song 'your power' was about your ex taking advantage of you when you were younger, right? so why put you in a relationship with someone ten years older than you?"

"my management doesn't see it that way. i've tried to leave him but he threatened to ruin my career. that's the conversation you heard when you found me in the closet crying." she crawled up the bed and sat next to me, making sure to interlace our fingers together

"why are they doing all of this? why do you need him as a publicity stunt?"

"i need him as my beard. my team don't think i should come out, they think it'll ruin my career, and they won't listen to a word i say."

"huh? bitch what? your fandom is basically skittles and fruity pebbles. haven't they been wishing you were secretly gay since day one? and why are we posting the music video during  pride month?" i questioned glancing down at her playing with my fingers. if she wanted me to use them, she could of just said that

"but to outsiders, people that barely know me, my team thinks they'll judge me off of my sexuality not personality and not my music."

"they're so fucking closed minded, i can't stand people like that."

"i can't either." the human rainbow sighed, "can you promise not to tell anyone?"

"i promise, but i can't promise you i won't kill the bitch that has been blackmailing you. what does he want?"

"money and recognition i guess, i'm not sure." she glanced up at me before straddling my waist. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you anything before i was afraid of what he'd do but i'm more afraid of losing you. meeting people as a famous person is hard and you never really know when someone's using you for money. i'm always getting used for money, but you're different, ash."

i smirked, "what if i was using you for money too?" billie smacked my arm, forcing a grunt to escape my lips. she rolled her eyes and tried to climb off my lap but a mattress firm grip on her hips stopped her. chuckling to myself i pulled her body close to me, "baby, you know i'm joking."

the blonde rainbow arched a brow, "baby?"

"mhm, do you have a problem with me calling you that?" i asked, squeezing her ass in the process