Prologue

He's a sweet, hopelessly romantic guy who just wanted to love and to be loved by her. Yet that simple wish of his isn't that easy to be granted.

And she, an arrogant human being who loves trouble–had always wanted to satisfy herself with everything she likes. She always gets what she wanted.

She's selfish and he's selfless. They're the complete opposites of each other and they created a cliché tragic love story. It's up for us to predict wether it's going to end with a happily ever after or not.

•~•~•

This book is purely fictional!

Any similarities of this book from others are just pure coincidence and not intentional. Don't copy. Plagiarism is a crime. Bad behaviours of readers will not be tolerated and will be reported immediately. May I also remind you that I don't support bad stuffs just because I write something about them. My only intention is to give/share lessons to everyone at the end of my every story.

⚠︎Please beware of many inappropriate contents (forbidden words, violence, sexual scenes, etc.) of this book, as well as misspellings, typos and wrong grammars. I'm warning you, don't read this book of you're not suitable for mature stuffs.

This book is inspired from my other book, "Cold Leftovers".

Most of the characters are really stupid and hateful that you'll have the moment where you're so close of throwing your phone away from you but please don't hate them in real life. Their characteristics doesn't portrait their real identities, alright? alleft.

Furthermore, I really hope you'll enjoy this shit :) Love y'all♡

©All rights reserved

UNEDITED