01

Seoho stared at the plain white ceiling of his room, laying completely naked on his bed. His soft comforter was wrapped around his lower body and that was the only thing that was covering him. His clothes that he was wearing yesterday were all scattered on the carpeted floor.

Just like what he expected, Y/n left.

He woke up this morning only to find himself all alone again and the other side of his bed empty. After making love with her last night, the only thing that she left behind was her sweet, addicting scent that held onto his soft linen sheets.

This is how their normal life works. Him giving her all the pleasure that she wanted and he's always willing to do that for her. There's no way he could ever say no to her. After all, he's stupidly blind for his love for her.

Seoho is such a sweet and loveable guy. A man that's too good for a woman like Y/n. She's a bad news for everyone but most people didn't care cuz they'd always fall for her–that includes him.

Ever since the beginning, he knew to himself that it's not easy to escape once he'd get his wings trapped into her web but still, he chose to offer himself to her. To the merciless devil herself.

Now, he's receiving the consequences of his stupid decisions.

His heart continuously gets broken everytime she kisses another man which clearly tells him that he doesn't have any chance to have her but he chose to ignore that and believed to himself that one day... he'll wake up by the dawn with her beside him, bodies tangled together and she'd greet him with a good morning kiss.

He clenched his eyes close, inhaling the vanilla and lavender scent of Y/n then resumed daydreaming all of the things he fantasized he's doing with her. He held the pillow that she used close to his bare chest, hugging it tightly.

All of his friends kept on telling him that it's best to cut off whatever his relationship with her and forget her. They said that she doesn't do anything good to him. He understood that they only care for him and didn't want him to get hurt but instead of following their advice, he played deaf and followed what his dumb heart wanted.

His body heated and he could feel himself getting warm at the thought of her. Her touch, her smell, the way her e/c eyes looked at him last night—everything about her. She makes him crazy. He is crazy for her.

All of the things she makes him do, he'd blindly follow her commands like a lost puppy that's very loyal to its owner. He doesn't care of what people thinks of him anymore. The only important person in his life is her, Kim Y/n.

He's a sucker for that bitch.

Seoho hugged the pillow even more tighter, nibbling his lower lip. He could taste the faint chapstick that stained his lips. Strawberries. He loved it and he's been so addicted to them from the very first time they kissed. She was his first kiss.

He was so happy that day it happened. His heart won't stop racing loudly inside his ribs and it felt like it's going to burst out of his chest anytime. Yet nothing still compares to the night he gave in his purity to her.

That night she made him feel so loved and special than any other man in the world. He was in pure ecstasy, like he's in utopia. Everything felt so right.

But after that night and the next day came, he woke up alone on that hotel room just like how he woke up moments ago. Y/n left him.

The person that he's thinking of unfortunately isn't even having a single thought of him. Y/n was on her way to a coffee shop nearby the university she attends, walking calmly with her hands stuffed inside her cardigan's pockets.