✨The Comforting Confession✨

Jake confesses to drew while comforting him

Requested by 

No ones POV

Drew was devastated for the last words zoey said to him. He also thought they would be together, like how normal couples are.

Flashback

"Erm.Drew?" Zoey asked silently. "Yeah?" He answered, looking away from his phone. "I like Lia, we're breaking up." 

End of flashback

The scene replayed in his head like a movie. He just ran and ran and ran. Then, it started to rain. Obviously Drew needed shade so he went to the nearest house and rang the door bell (or so knocked)

The door slighted slid open as a little girls eye looked outside. Suddenly, she screamed. "MOMmMmM THeREs A BoY AT THE DOOooR!"   The door widened more as another woman showed up. She had purple hair with lavender eyes. And somehow looked British- 

"Ah! You must be so cold outside! Come in come in! My son's band are doing rehearsals right now!" 'Rehearsals?' Drew thought. It sounded familiar but he just didn't know it. So he stepped inside to explore. A few minutes later, He then accidentally opened a door (that's totally not the bathroom) and saw... "JAKE?!" Drew exclaimed, still wet. "Um..yeah it's me," He replied, scratching his head.

"Now onto the main topic. Why are you here?" Jake stated. Walking towards drew.  But drew just couldn't hold the tears in anymore, it was too much.   So he bursted into tears, hugging Jake tightly. "Zoey broke up with me and she likes lia" (imagine that more dramatic, I'm not good at writing these) Jake gasped then patted his back. 

"It'll be okay. I'll always love you."