💧Jealousy💧 (PT.1)

just a small vent, Zander gets jealous of Luke with someone else (different AU) 

+  random character

-

Okay, Zander knew that he and Luke went in a little relationship 2 years ago then broke up, but it still painfully hurts seeing Luke flirt with other students. Even if it was a joke. Heres how it all started.

-

Zander hurriedly ran to Luke's apartment. Today was Luke's birthday and even though it was snowy, he still was determined to celebrate his long termed crushes birthday. Well- maybe a crush? Him and Luke dated for a while in the past when they were young, but the both of them forgot. Well, Luke forgot. 

After a long journey to Luke's apartment of thinking, shivering, and even more thinking,  Zander stood. Right In front of the door of his 'ex', holding a present and silently shivering in the cold. His now shaking hands knocked on the door. 

The door slowly creaked open to not Luke, but a girl with long, navy blue hair and beautiful baby blue eyes. It was no other than Stacy, the second perfect girl after Daisy, and Stacy is obviously pinning over heels for no other than Luke. Stacy glanced at Zander, then called from behind her, "LUKIEEE SOMEONE IS HERE!~" Then she slammed the door on him.

Zander sighed, this was going to be a long day.