1.❁

『 ♡ 』

『 ♡ 』

The whole Zaeef mansion is in hustle and bustle. Everyone are running from here and there. Some are busy decorating the house, servants are cleaning everything and making it perfect and some are busy getting ready. Everyone are super excited. How can't they? Afterall their Ishu is coming back after 7 years.

"Ammii... Meri shirt kaha hein..."  Arhan
shout out ftom the 2nd floor. "Woh toh tumhare room mein hi hai... Wardrobe check karoo..." Reliya too shout out to her son from 1st floor.

( Mother... Where is my shirt...)
( I kept it in your room itself. Go and check wardrobe...)

"Baanuu.... Baannuuuu..." Dadi started calling banu, their servant. Banu came running toward dadi. "Jee...." She asked politely.

[Yes... (In polite form)]

"Yeh kya hein. Zara dhekhien, yeh cardboards toh mein bahar store room mein rekhne keliye kaha tha. Aur yeh yahan kya kar rahe ho...?" Dadi asked her furiously. Her ladle is coming after 7 years. She want everything perfect for him.

( what is this. Look, I told you to keep these cupboards in the outdoor store room and what is it doing here...?)

"Maff kar dein. Mein abhi jaa kar rakh loongi..." Banu said nervously as she know no one can control if mrs. Zaeef is in rage. She took those cardboards and run towards backside store room.

(Please forgive me. I'll just go and keep them )

"Ammi... Why are you stressing yourself. Calm down. Everything will be perfect" her eldest son Raees ( Ishaan's father) told her. He made her sit in the sofa made drink a glass of water. He know his mother is stressing without any reasons.

Zaroon, Imraan and Aman were busy making and correcting decorations. Zoona got ready and now she is making Ira ready as she dragged her from there. Arhan and Zeeshan still didn't came out of their room and zeeshan went to nearby market as suddenly cook told there is some kami (shortage) of some things.  And Inayah is standing in the middle of hall lost in her own world.

Few years ago she was dying to meet him. But now, she didn't have all those excitements. At first she thought it was just a small crush on him. But now, after all these years, she understood that it isnt a crush. She loves him, more than anyone.

After passing years, the boundary between them became bigger and bigger. When he video calls them, she barely speaks. She will sit in the corner and will look at him and think how much she missed him. She missed his warmth and love.

She was so lost in her own world. Suddenly "Inu... Where are you lost...?" Imraan came and asked her. "Nothing bhai, i was just..." she replied to him and smiled. He understand something is with her and made a mental note to ask her later. "Ishu will come within 30min, he called saying he started the drive from the airport" Imran told her which made her a nod.