2.❁

she was going towards her room

she was going towards her room. It was all of sudden when a strong arm pulled her by her waist to a dark room. Before she can recognise anything someone kept their palm on her lips and pushed her to the door, then locked it.

Her eyes widened and it looks like it will come out of socket anytime. She looked at him. His dark grey eyes were looking at her intensely. Looks like he just came out of a bath. His jet black hair is messed up but still looking it perfect. Drops of water were dripping from his hair.

His eyes were dark. His straight nose which she wanted to plant small kisses. His thin lips which looks so kissab...no no , you damn hormones. His perfect jawline which looks like it can cut an apple she thought. Everything about him screams perfect.

His intense gaze made her look down which made her eyes widened. He was wearing loose pants and his shirt which is unbuttoned. He looks so se.....asthagfirullah . "Have you lost it. What are you even thinking?....yaa allah" she thought.

"What ever you say, isn't he still h..." her heart said. "Shut up you stupid" she scolded her heart.

Her cheeks were red like strawberry which made his lips to form a smirk.
Aww...my little strawberry!!! He thought.

She was caged in between the his hands which were either sides of her. He moved his face towards hers. His breathe were faning her face. She closed her eyes tightly.

He moved his face near her ear . "Hey..." he said hoarsly which made a bag of butterflies erupt in her stomach. "Calm down you stupid hormones"

She gulped and opened her eyes one by one slowly . He was looking her keenly. She cleared her throat and said a small "Hey".

"Where you ignoring me ?" He asked playfully which made her frown and pout angrily.

"Main?...aap hi toh hein sab se baat kar raha aur mujhe, mujhse aise behave karthe hein ki main exist hi nahi kartha.." She said furiously which made him hard not to laugh.

( Me? You were the one who talked to everyone and me , you treats me like I don't even exist.)

Her furrowed brows, pouted lips , her red cheeks did something to him.

"Mujhe toh laga ki aap mujhe bool hi gaya..." she said looking down with low voice.

( I thought you forgot me )

He made her look at him by lifting her chin by his intex finger. He looked at her eyes intensely. She feels like he is looking into her soul.

"How can I forget my angel?" He said caressing her cheeks which made her eyes wet.

"Hey...hey...angel I missed you more than that you can even think" he said looking at her with love filled eyes. She didn't tell anything just noded.