Prologue

3 years ago In the palace

"Come on your majesty just a few more pushes!" The handmaiden yelled as Navier was giving birth to her baby. "Arrgghh" Navier gave one final push, screaming from the top of her lungs and she hears a small baby cry. "Congratulations Empress you have given birth to a healthy baby boy."The handmaiden handed Navier the newborn baby. Navier looked at her new bundle of joy with love in her eyes. "Hello, little one I'm your mother." She was looking at her son's traits. He looked like more of his father. She kissed his cheek and cradled him. Then Sovieshu entered into the room and went to Navier's side. "Empress, how are you feeling ?" Navier smiles. "I'm fine. This little one wanted to come into the world."Sovieshu looks at his son. He looked like he was about to cry. " M-may I hold him?" Sovieshu asked." Of course, he is your son." Navier handed him the baby. Sovieshu held the baby in his arms. The baby squirmed and then snuggled into his father. "What should his name be?" Sovieshu asked Navier. Navier thought of a few names and picked one. " Y/n are little y/n." Sovieshu looks at y/n. "Y/n a fine name." He hands y/n back to Navier. They hear bells ringing of the prince's birth. Navier then looks at y/n sleeping. " You are my little prince." She and Sovieshu were holding each other. They were a happy family.

On the day of the divorce

"Do you truly agree to accept this divorce without any objections?" The priest asked Navier. "Yes. I accept " Navier said calmly. Sovieshu sighed in relief. "I do feel remorseful but I'm relieved." Sovieshu said in his head. " And. I request an approval of my remarriage." Everybody in the room was shocked. " Also the custody over my son y/n I prince of the Eastern empire." Sovieshu was now upset. "What?!" The priest was confused. "A R-remarriage and a custody ?". Sovieshu then yells. "You seek a remarriage?! With whom?!" Everybody hears footsteps. Then two people walked through the curtain. " Is it time for are grand entrance?" Heinrey walked with a smirk holding y/n hand.

I hope y'all like this book and I will write more as soon as I can m. And thanks to a friend of mine for all the help on this chapter. And see you all in the next chapter