꧁ 7. Meeting a maiden 、꧂

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It was the next day. I was strolling through the forest with new clothes I stole from a couple of treasure hoarders and an apple in my right hand.

It hasn't been long since I arrived here in Mondstat but if I'd want to plan something I'd need some sort of powers to protect myself with.

One option is of course finding a type of weapon best suited for me and weight everything on my physical strength..

Other option is...

The dull orb that's currently placed where the cape connects at the top, as some sort of decorative pin.

Well.. can't hurt getting both?

First step was to gain a weapon. I'd need something I could use in close combat in case emergency, and it'd need to be light and easy for me to carry around...

.. a sword.

'Perfect.'

But where in celestial was I supposed to just get a sword? I was in deep thought as I finished off my apple and threw away the remains.

Seems like luck was on my side as I spotted a group of treasure hoarders in the distance.
There also seemed like a traveller was there fighting them.. without a vision?

Well, guess I'll play knight in shining armour and save her. Maybe she'll give me something in reward?

Just as I was about to start running I saw her position her hand towards the treasure hoarders. I could faintly hear her scream  wind-blade before a gust of anemo was shot from her palm...

'what..?'

But.. she didn't have a vision... did I see wrong? But I didn't feel any power coming from her.. no.. it was a power.. but not anemo..

'Just what are you?' I pondered before finally running towards the girl.

I had my cape up covering my head and protecting my identity.. well, not like anyone knew who I was in the first place.

I took a leap of faith and ended up in front of the girl with my hands raised in front of me as a sign of readying for combat.

I wasn't much of a fighter but surely this secret power can help me?

Having to think fast I just thought of the first thing that came to mind.. my brothers melodies.

A white glow emitted from my hands and went flying towards the treasure hoarders. Knocking them out at instant. Woah.

I turned to the girl who stood there awestruck. There was another, higher pitched voice, that spoke up for the girl instead who couldn't even form words..

"Paimon thanks you, mysterious person!! If you hadn't saved us we would've died!! Thank you thank you!!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

. . . ˗ˏˋ Don't forget to vote!
29.07.21
Word count: 463

Literally this story makes no sense for me but I'll try continue it