Chapter-1

"Sometimes you become the villain of your own Love story"

3 months ago,

   " You chose the stars when the moon was with you in your darkest times."

" you'll never know the way I feel about you. I myself don't know what this feeling is. what do you expect me to do then? "

"don't say that I know that you love me. please give me a chance. I will prove to you that my love for you is real. please just let me love you"

"YOU CAN NEVER REPLACE HER. you can never take her place in my heart. she is the only girl that I love and will always do"

" And... CUT!! " said the director " Perfect... it is PERFECT! " He exclaimed.

" Thank you everyone for your help. let's wrap it up and continue it tomorrow. goodnight Miss Hwang and Mr. Choi " said the cameraman while leaving.

" Ma'am you need something to drink- " asked the assistant joe.

" I'm good joe. can you please contact uncle for me. I need to ask him something. Thanks. " said Seun blankly.

" Ok, ma'am " replied the assistant.

Author pov: Hwang Seun the only child of Hwang Kim wan and Jieun Sarah or should I say the most influential and powerful couple of Gangnam Province, South Korea. Being the only child, she got everything that she wanted. Even if her parents were not spoiling her that much, she had an uncle who would do anything to make his only niece happy. She was sent to The USA for her studies in her early 16's. Returning from The US at the age of 23, she was attracted to the acting career, and being in the spotlight became her dream. She was practically a princess living her best life. but was she really happy?.

" Hi uncle it's Seun," She said excitedly. 

" Ohhh seun-iee How are you, my Daughter? and taehyung? " said her uncle.

" I'm great uncle. we-e are great," she said stuttering. she asked herself Were they really happy?. 

It all started in 2018, they started dating in the spring. Taehyung was her Whole-time crush. She was basically obsessed with him. Acting like a stalker. Secretly clicking pictures of him, doing everything for him to notice her. But suddenly he proposed to her, at first she had an unsure feeling whether he truly loved her not but her love for him erased those feelings.

Was it really an obsession or just wanting someone to truly love her?

                                                                        ~ TO BE CONTINUE ~