Chapter-2

At the Hwang's office,

"Uncle... There's something in my mind that is quite bothering me nowadays. " Seun said.

"What is it? Tell me sweetheart. What is bothering you? " Mr. Hwang said being concerned for his favorite niece.

"It's about taehyung. He is acting really weird nowadays. I thought it might be because of his work. But no it's not. He is ignoring me. Whenever I ask him what's wrong he never answer's. It's like he doesn't want to talk to me nor see me." Seun said half heartedly.

"Wait, I will talk with him okay. You don't have to worry. He loves you seun he really does. Now forget about that and tell me how's your gallery?"
Mr. Hwang asked.

"It's great uncle. These days I'm busy with the arrangements for the opening ceremony. I think I should go now. I have a lot of work to do. Bye, let's have dinner at mom's house today. She misses you uncle. You should visit her sometimes." Seun said to her uncle with a small smile on her face.

"Yes yes I will don't worry I will join you guys for dinner. I miss my sister too you know. Bye and take care my beloved niece"

After Seun left, Mr Hwang called his PA.

"Call Taehyung right now!" He coldly said to his PA.

"Y-yes sir" The PA answered.

"Hello... "

"If she comes to know about our deal. Your whole career and family will be destroyed. Keep that in mind. Not a single tear should come out of my niece's eyes"

Meanwhile Seun POV,

"What should I not know? What is uncle saying and to whom?" Seun thought.

On her way out, she remembered that she forgot to give her uncle something. So she came back just to witness this scene. She was curious yet anxious. She wanted to know what was happening. What was her uncle hiding from her. But was scared of the unknown revelation.

3hrs later,

"Is this correct ma'am?"

"Yes, just be careful with this okay" Seun said blankly.

She was preparing for the opening ceremony of her gallery. She wanted everything to be perfect. Because on that day she was going to propose to Taehyung. I know that it sounds weird. A girl proposing first. She was afraid that Taehyung might leave her forever so she wanted to get married as soon as possible.

"Taehyung... Can we talk?" Seun asked hesitantly.

"Listen Seun I'm really busy with work right now can we talk-" He was interrupted by seun.

"I just really miss you and want to spend some time with you. Can't you just take some break from your work for me. I swear I'm not going to take much of your time. I just want to see you"

"Okay then come to Lewis cafe. I'll be there at 12"

"Okay I will!!" Seun said being excited. She was going to see him after 5 weeks. She was really excited for her date with him.

At the cafe,

"Where is he... " Seun said being inpatient.

2 hours, 4 hours had passed. She kept staring at the entrance. He was no were to be seen.

35 missed calls, 23 unread messages. She was scared as she was informed from Taehyung's PA that he had already left his work 4 hours ago.

She called one of his friend, yoongi. He informed her that he is in the hospital.

Cutting the call, she rushed to the hospital without thinking anything.

She saw him. She was scared from the scene in front of her. Doubt was raising in her mind. Her heart was throbbing hard.

Taehyung in the arms of someone else. A girl.

It was more like he was comforting her as she was crying. The scene was nothing to be jealous of but it was not the same for Seun. Taehyung never comforted her like that. When her parents got divorced, she was crying day and night. She never left her room. But taehyung never showed himself in front of her. She now realised that he never cared for her. She was just having illusions. It was all her imagination. She was creating illusions in her mind that taehyung cared for her. That he loved her.

Only one thing was on her mind. Did Taehyung really Loved her?.